Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Florida is a lost cause bruh, we received all the degenerates from NY, NJ, Midwest, etc. Its a deep red state, with blue representation in the major cities...but EVEN Miami is becoming Red....

I agree :hubie: I'm just worried about us getting President DeSantis in 2024 :scusthov:

Florida may be a lost cause but they should at least be able to damage DeSantis enough to hurt his chances of winning nationally.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
DeSantis has alienated Scott and called him out of touch . DeSantis been taking care of Black people a lot . I'm actually very surprised . Dude is very progressive and been asking Gillum for advice on serious issues.

He wants to make receeational marijuana legal now actually. Some Republicans already complaining that he's too liberal .
Why did you used to believe this?

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sell the panhandle to Alabama :manny: I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t mind having a beach.

Unfortunately my Cuban breh I think a lot of it has to do with your people. They’re on that trump/ desantis train heavy:francis: my man was the worst candidate the republicans could run and this mad had major support. He had all of 8th street , la carreta cheering for him, Hialeah was pulling for him too. I’m pretty sure if we’re to get more Cubans on board with the dem agenda we’d be winning Florida in every election. These people are just too damn stuck on Castro, communism and shyt. You got a President out here acting like a fukking dictator and Most Cubans love him:snoop:

:francis: :francis:fukk these cubans.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That and Rick scott extending voting registration and such for the Florida Panhandle after the storm, and thousands of mail in ballots that were not counted because they did not arrive in time.

Desantis gonna pull the same shyt for this storm and the panhandle.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Between Sept. 5-18, 2022, there were more than 13,000 broadcasts touting DeSantis’ candidacy for re-election, vs. just 881 ads with a pro-Crist message. That’s a 15-1 discrepancy, according to a blog post at the Wesleyan Media Project.

DeSantis also dominated social media during that two-week period, spending $470,000 on Facebook and Google, while Crist spent $45,000. Crist is a former Republican Governor, Attorney General and Education Commissioner before he became a Democrat and Congressman. (Crist recently resigned his U.S. House seat to campaign for governor.)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush