Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Polls are actually close, all the recent ones have Desantis up by either 3 or 4 points. Basically Desantis up with older voters, Crist up with voters 18-49 "likely voters aged 18-49"

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis leads his challenger, former Democratic Rep. Charlie Crist, by three percentage points, 50% to 47%, a new statewide AARP poll found.

The only four demographic groups among which Crist led DeSantis were all likely voters aged 18-49, women over 18, Black voters over age 50 and voters with a college degree.

In the Senate race, GOP Sen. Marco Rubio leads Rep. Val Demings by two points, 49% to 47%, among likely voters in the state. Demings holds a lead over Rubio among the same demographic groups that Crist leads over DeSantis."

----------------------
Last 3 polls at Five Thirty Eight, Desantis up 3 or 4

Last edited:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ron running so many damn ads. This shyt is over. He's going to brainwash the populace in English and Spanish

:pachaha: :pachaha:Speaks to your media outlets and the content you watch/listen 2. Ive been seeing and listening to Val Demings ads on streams and on the radio mostly, with a few sprinkled Desantis/Demings is a Chinese Communist ads.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
He just seems like once the national spotlight gets on him his jerkness will be his downfall. It works for Trump, but will be a turnoff to most folks

imo desantis is not likeable enough to pull off the bully role like trump plus he won't be able to mock his opponents like trump because he already has a nasally voice himself.

And yes, I realize this is a dumb way to analyze POTUS candidates but we're talking about maga voters here

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:pachaha: :pachaha:Speaks to your media outlets and the content you watch/listen 2. Ive been seeing and listening to Val Demings ads on streams and on the radio mostly, with a few sprinkled Desantis/Demings is a Chinese Communist ads.

Local news (Local 10, Channel 7, NBC6, Univision and Telemundo)is the only time I watch actual TV. Val's had some too...but Ron is flooding the market.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
And like clockwork when he needs to defend a position he goes to his "safe spaces". Whether you agree or disagree with what he and Abbot do you should at least do a "60 Minutes" level sit-down instead of Hannity. Serious, pointed, specific hard questioning with no "out".

Dude is going to MELT on the national stage.