CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Means anyone can get elected by conservatives:stopitslime:
Drunked George Bush
p*ssy grabbin Donald

Bush’s family originally comes from CT and other parts of the East Coast

He played the dumb southern cowboy role to pander. I hope by now y’all have figured that out

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What do you think about him eliminating common core? Apparently parents are liking that move.
Parents will talk about how bad the education system is and then resist anything that looks different than what they learned. It's really annoying.

I saw one parent complaining that the schools shouldn't assign homework that the parents don't understand. Like you seriously need to subject your child to ONLY learning whatever dumb shyt you were forced to learn?

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did say he plans to let college athletes profit from their likeness and increase starting teacher salaries to 47.5k. Also ended the ban on smokable medical marijuana. I was surprised by that. :manny:

The ban was dumb and forced by Rick Scott, the voters voted for medical pot, he simply isn’t fukking with what we voted for, I don’t give him too much props for that. It’s been about two years and desantis hasn’t done much besides approve highways in central Florida and lift the flower ban, he SAYS but really what has he done?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
My girl is a teacher and she hates common core. She feels it restrict teachers and doesn't allow them to help out the remedial students. I saw the questions and you have to explain every answer.

It pays dividends in the future. Common core is the logical way to do math.
What we call "Common Core math" is literally just what education experts have been saying is the right way to teach math since the 1990s. Problem is that the vast majority of school districts don't pay any attention to new developments in education and keep doing the same shyt they've been doing since the 1950s whether it works or not.

What good is it for remedial students if they "get the right answers" but don't know what the fukk they're doing?

I've taught math to very very low students using Common Core-like techniques and found it far more effective. The status quo is that 60-70% of students hate math and the vast majority have already forgotten everything other than basic arithmetic by the time they graduate high school because all they did was memorize formulas that they never understood. And a lot of the "remedial students" can't even remember the arithmetic. Don't we think we should try something different by now?

The problem with school is that we've trained the whole system to believe that the purpose is "getting right answers." Even if it has nothing whatsoever to do with their futures. Common Core math teaches that the purpose is understanding. THAT is going to matter when they get out of school.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
DeSantis has alienated Scott and called him out of touch . DeSantis been taking care of Black people a lot . I'm actually very surprised . Dude is very progressive and been asking Gillum for advice on serious issues.

He wants to make receeational marijuana legal now actually. Some Republicans already complaining that he's too liberal .

He has a black team and he has some major pushers. Can't lie and say he's the best but he's not as bad as Scott fragile ass . Dude agenda is very pro-Black and now he's looking for ways to make education better too. I believe he will go to Washington soon .

He sign d a bunch of shyt into law that helps Black people exclusively and he is trying to legalize weed as a recreational drug here. He also wants to reduce sentences for weed offenses. I'll look for that website again .

Still mad that Gillum didn't come out and call the voter fraud that went on in the panhandle
I need some receipts for this "taking care of black people a lot" and "agenda is very pro-black" and "he signed a bunch of shyt into law that helps black people exclusively". Those are VERY strong claims and you haven't backed them up in this thread.

He totally fukked up the felon re-enfranchisement process, which was the biggest Black win of 2018. Instead of felons just getting their right to vote back, he signed a law that created a poll tax and massive intimidation making the whole thing an ugly one-by-one process that means most felons will probably still never vote. I have a hard time believing he's done ANYTHING that makes up for that shyt.

I thought Marco Rubio 2.0 would be carlos curbelo but he was kicked to the curb:blessed: unfortunately I’m seeing a lot of young Cubans follow in the same path as their grandparents and parents. Also, since most of them were born in this country they don’t sympathize with their other Hispanic brehs so they wouldn’t give 2 shyts about their Mexican or Dominican breh that has a harder path to citizenship. They also for some reason wanna be country so bad shyt is mad wierd:dwillhuh:

Sorry breh I deal with a lot of Cubans and have some very good friends and have their head on right but some of them got a few screws loose.
Some Cubans are but at least some of the the younger generation is definitely shifting. I posted a link from the 2018 elections that showed that Cubans who were born in the USA lean Democrat slightly. Vietnamese are showing the same trend. The ones who were born in the USA don't have all the Cold War hangups of their parents and are finding their own way.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as legal marijuana, there’s a big push for two bills, one to allow the public to grow and smoke as they please, the other allows about 8-9 corporate companies current in operation for medical to only cultivate and grow marijuana and sell, no home grow nithing.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I need some receipts for this "taking care of black people a lot" and "agenda is very pro-black" and "he signed a bunch of shyt into law that helps black people exclusively". Those are VERY strong claims and you haven't backed them up in this thread.

He totally fukked up the felon re-enfranchisement process, which was the biggest Black win of 2018. Instead of felons just getting their right to vote back, he signed a law that created a poll tax and massive intimidation making the whole thing an ugly one-by-one process that means most felons will probably still never vote. I have a hard time believing he's done ANYTHING that makes up for that shyt.

Some Cubans are but at least some of the the younger generation is definitely shifting. I posted a link from the 2018 elections that showed that Cubans who were born in the USA lean Democrat slightly. Vietnamese are showing the same trend. The ones who were born in the USA don't have all the Cold War hangups of their parents and are finding their own way.

Yup saw this shyt. Florida votes for this initiative and lawmakers are now making it harder for felons to get their rights back:what: fukk desantis

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I legit thought that this thread was being upped Because this idiot got in trouble with something involving Parnas and fruman. I would’ve been like:blessed: