Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and they targeted ex-felons who thought their rights were restored with amendment 4. but in typical republican fashion they weren't willing to carry out the will of the people that time because it wasn't convenient.

Its disgusting, criminalizing people and charging them with felonies when they probably thought they could vote.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Its disgusting, criminalizing people and charging them with felonies when they probably thought they could vote.
It's gross af.

They mentioned it on the local news last night and I had already read the article so I knew what it was.

I explained to my mom who they targeted and how it was only twenty people in the tri county area she was mad af.

So upset about it that an hour later she brought it up again complaining about how these people are being targeted and can never be normal citizens.

She was pretty apathetic about voting this election, like most people during midterms, but I think this got her to actually cast a ballot. 1 more against DeSantis.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems need to spend every minute, dollar and molecule of air tying DeSantis to trump while simultaneously instigating division between the two.

They should budget 100 million dollars for online bots and paid posters/trolls to rile up trump fans against DeSantis. And not stop even after this plan is exposed.

If they haven't been able to do this by the time DeSantis announces his candidacy they are in HUGE trouble unless Dems run Sherrod Brown.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got the affidavits to say they were allowed to vote

Arrested Orange voters said they were told rights had been restored, affidavits show

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please rationalize to me and the rest of the general voting mass how all of these republican tough guys are walking around out in public with their chest out sporting saggy male t*ts :dead:
All flabby, sassy, pouty, emotionally triggered. These are your Alphas, Republicans? :pachaha:

Trump = TITTIES
Desantis = t*ts and a sassy italian long island housewife disposition
Cruz = t*ts and a horrifically ugly wife
Christie = t*ts but considered getting them chopped off when he did the LAP band surgery
Bannon = t*ts, fleas, unknown STDs, leprosy

Last edited: