Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Writing is on the wall and they're already admitting it

That dumbass ad was the final straw.
Its just the longshot hope that trump dies or goes to jail that desantis simps hold onto
either way you can guarantee he'd lose to biden as trump supporters absolutely hate him, trump can still run for president from jail, or they would just not vote to spite him

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Its just the longshot hope that trump dies or goes to jail that desantis simps hold onto
either way you can guarantee he'd lose to biden as trump supporters absolutely hate him, trump can still run for president from jail, or they would just not vote to spite him

This is the Super PAC leader trying to get back into Trump's good graces cause he knows Ron is DOA

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

54468.gif

Daps

1) how the fukk are there any LGBTQ conservatives in the first place?

2) and also, how did he mislead anyone? He’s been saying this shyt with he’s chest for the last 6 years.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
“Florida may, of course, regulate elections, including the voter registration process,” Walker said in his ruling. “Here, however, the challenged provisions exemplify something Florida has struggled with in recent years; namely, governing within the bounds set by the United States Constitution.”

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Working hard to tank investment in his state

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I hate this woman with the power of a million suns but she is 1000% accurate here.

His bubble he lives in clouded his judgment. Couldn't have happened to a better prick.

Throwing a baseball on Fox and Friends will not prepare you for Chris Wallace, Lesley Stahl, Jake Tapper or Anderson Cooper :mjlol:.

He will get on the debate stage woefully unprepared as a result.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
1) how the fukk are there any LGBTQ conservatives in the first place?

2) and also, how did he mislead anyone? He’s been saying this shyt with he’s chest for the last 6 years.
because they tell them what they want to hear. we hate the ones that aren't like YOU. it's the same as with any other minority group, you pick at the edges and make some feel like they're the good ones.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Now that RW Media is going after DeSantis, I wonder what is their play? I know they don't want to promote Trump, but I wonder who is their next guy they want to promote; Christie? It's clear the Media's had enough of DeSantis and wants him out of the paint.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate this woman with the power of a million suns but she is 1000% accurate here.

His bubble he lives in clouded his judgment. Couldn't have happened to a better prick.

Throwing a baseball on Fox and Friends will not prepare you for Chris Wallace, Lesley Stahl, Jake Tapper or Anderson Cooper :mjlol:.

He will get on the debate stage woefully unprepared as a result.

Dave Rubin is such unbelievable fakkit btw…And that nothing little to do with his sexuality.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Dave Rubin is such unbelievable fakkit btw…And that nothing little to do with his sexuality.

I don't even know who that dude is. Believe me I don't seek out Kelly but it was a video I happened to have seen scrolling.

But it's pretty jarring that everyone and their mother knows this is a glaring weakness of his and he won't even make a half-assed attempt to correct it.

The 1st debate is literally a month away and he has ZERO prep for CNN or a non-Fox journalist and it's gonna get ugly.