Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:deadrose: :dead:

Maybe he has somebody sabotaging him from the inside cuz that's about the only thing I can think of to put something like that up
I mean Nap would say "shrewd, and cunning, the future of the GOP", Gnauze "thought provoking", satam "adam and eve, not adam and steve. Ron will take the steps to finally strip them of their citizenship and deport them"

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pissing off the log cabin Republicans and women voters at the same time. That's a special kind of dumb. He might be shooting for 3rd place in the primaries.

Hopefully his minions in Florida don't change the laws regarding term limits. At this rate nobody will know his name in 28

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Media picked up on it

At a rally in Pickens, South Carolina, Trump did not acknowledge the broadside from the campaign for DeSantis, who trails far behind the former president in public opinion polls and is working to build support with hard-right positions on abortion, transgender rights and other issues.

Instead, Trump, over the course of an hour-long campaign speech, repeatedly criticized sporting events that have allowed transgender women to participate in women's competitions.

"I will keep men out of women's sports," he vowed.

I wonder what provoked this response :jbhmm:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

I can't believe he's actually waging a war on this particular set of issues like it's the biggest problems people face every single day.

He's a big total joke of a politician and a human being. DeSantis that is.

In a strange way his campaign is actually much worse than I thought it would possibly be and that's saying a lot.

He does not have a single person around his orbit who is telling him that this is a terrible idea and direction to go in?

Or that he actually needs to appear on CNN or do a town hall and take questions from people? Or just do not controversial social issues for a fukkin day or two?

He's incapable of not making a campaign ad or conversation about someone or some cause he hates.

He offers no positive vision of anything that has value. People wake up everyday wondering how they're going to put their kids through, school, pay their bills and be left alone. Not the woke mind virus or gay couple down the street

Can he sit down and take a conversation about health care, infrastructure, employment opportunities or anything of actual substance? I mean fukk.....

I can't wait for this dude to crash and burn

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's the origin story behind your dekkklantis standom?

You like this in real life breh?

Incapable of discussing anything controversial lest you be accused of "standom."

I have a thread talking about the rise of white nationalism in the US, does that make me a racist?

The sad part is that you're acting like this solely bc someone disagrees with you. No other reason. Could never imagine being that sensitive.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
You like this in real life breh?

Incapable of discussing anything controversial lest you be accused of "standom."

I have a thread talking about the rise of white nationalism in the US, does that make me a racist?

The sad part is that you're acting like this solely bc someone disagrees with you. No other reason. Could never imagine being that sensitive.
oh i know the thread, that's why i'm interested in the origin story. there has to be a reason why this guy makes you feel this way. it's why i find him dangerous, a lot of people like the fukker and i don't know why so i thought i would ask.