Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Cancel woke money that would benefit your people because that will stick it to Biden. :mjlol:

Maybe Disney should leave Florida; Rising Seawaters, Insurance Companies Premiums rising because of that and Hurricanes, Harsh Immigration Laws fukking up the Economy, Iguanas biting at your ass in Toilets, and Florida Man.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

Cancel woke money that would benefit your people because that will stick it to Biden. :mjlol:
shyt desantis is a lightweight, rick scott turned down over a billion from the obama admin for high speed rail. feds just said ok and gave it to another state.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
shyt desantis is a lightweight, rick scott turned down over a billion from the obama admin for high speed rail. feds just said ok and gave it to another state.

I was just about to mention this when I read that post!

2 billion from what I remember and it would have gone from Tampa to Orlando. I have family members in both towns and I would've loved that. Scott's political career would've been dead if he did that in Maryland but somehow someway he is still tramping around DC like the ghoul he is

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2 billion from what I remember and it would have gone from Tampa to Orlando. I have family members in both towns and I would've loved that. Scott's political career would've been dead if he did that in Maryland but somehow someway he is still tramping around DC like the ghoul he is

Think about all the states that refused the Medicaid expansion funds bc it came from Obamacare. These mfers literally preferred their residents to die. The crazy part is that years later many of them ended up changing their minds and taking the money.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
For how much people like to throw around the diagnosis of Autism or "the spectrum" people need to start seriously considering DeSantis. A 45 year old socially awkward man with no people skills, arrogant, aloof, complete lack of self awareness. I know, I lived, and still live that life. I had to work hard at becoming somewhat likable and many here know that is still a work in progress :skip: He overachieved because he was able to enter politics without being likable or sociable and he thinks that those skills aren't necessary, well, he's about to find out the hard way.

And speaking from experience, he doesn't even realize he is doing anything wrong.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
For how much people like to throw around the diagnosis of Autism or "the spectrum" people need to start seriously considering DeSantis. A 45 year old socially awkward man with no people skills, arrogant, aloof, complete lack of self awareness. I know, I lived, and still live that life. I had to work hard at becoming somewhat likable and many here know that is still a work in progress :skip: He overachieved because he was able to enter politics without being likable or sociable and he thinks that those skills aren't necessary, well, he's about to find out the hard way.

And speaking from experience, he doesn't even realize he is doing anything wrong.
exactly-demolitionman.gif

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Think about all the states that refused the Medicaid expansion funds bc it came from Obamacare. These mfers literally preferred their residents to die. The crazy part is that years later many of them ended up changing their minds and taking the money.
The cruelty is the point with these ghouls.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Only for Rick Scott to invest in Brightline, which is also using public funds to build their stations :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: Crakkkas and republicans doing they thing.