Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Seeing Desantis fukk up every day makes me happy. Terrible campaign strategy so far. He thinks he can win a general election the way he’s been going? :heh:

I didn’t think I could hate a rethug more than Trump, but here we are with Desantis. The best thing that could happen is he gets humiliated by Trump or Christie and can’t do anything in politics ever again.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@GnauzBookOfRhymes

I think i mentioned yesterday that this is one of these stunts where he's going to end up signing the bill, maybe with minimal changes, next year hoping he gets some sort of bounce. He's vetoing all kinds of bills that passed with overwhelmingly bipartisan support, just so he can seem "tough." Real scummy shyt.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I think i mentioned yesterday that this is one of these stunts where he's going to end up signing the bill, maybe with minimal changes, next year hoping he gets some sort of bounce. He's vetoing all kinds of bills that passed with overwhelmingly bipartisan support, just so he can seem "tough." Real scummy shyt.

Did you memory hole what he did to felons?

What’s your deal?

:mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Seeing Desantis fukk up every day makes me happy. Terrible campaign strategy so far. He thinks he can win a general election the way he’s been going? :heh:

I didn’t think I could hate a rethug more than Trump, but here we are with Desantis. The best thing that could happen is he gets humiliated by Trump or Christie and can’t do anything in politics ever again.

This is the most mismanaged high-profile flop I have ever witnessed and that's saying a lot considering Walker, Bush (FL) and Rick Perry.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This gotta be an SNL skit

Dude's been getting beat up on twitter from all angles. MAGA Republicans, non-MAGA Republicans, LGBT, the media, randoms etc.

The problem with DeSantis campaign is they've decided that their key audience is online white bigot trolls which severely limits his general audience appeal since he's focusing on such a narrow group of people. As a result, DeSantis ends up speaking a language where people don't know what the hell he's talking about and it comes off as performative garbage.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Dude's been getting beat up on twitter from all angles. MAGA Republicans, non-MAGA Republicans, LGBT, the media, randoms etc.

The problem with DeSantis campaign is they've decided that their key audience is online white bigot trolls which severely limits his general audience appeal since he's focusing on such a narrow group of people. As a result, DeSantis ends up speaking a language where people don't know what the hell he's talking about and it comes off as performative garbage.

💯

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines