Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Now he's touring the border and most of his workforce of immigrants is leaving his state.

Dude totally misread his re-election. And since he can't do anything but woke, he's fukked.

🤣

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He's positioning himself so far to the right it's mind blowing.

He's a total buffoon of epic proportions

It's his Social Skills, or lack there off.

I say it all the time, he is a "Politician"; he plays by the rules, even when he insults people. The Right Base, they are fed up with Politicians... part of The Swamp. They will never accept him, and for Donald to look more progressive... is not just killing his chances... it's killing his political career for any consideration; even 2028, should Biden win.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It's his Social Skills, or lack there off.

I say it all the time, he is a "Politician"; he plays by the rules, even when he insults people. The Right Base, they are fed up with Politicians... part of The Swamp. They will never accept him, and for Donald to look more progressive... is not just killing his chances... it's killing his political career for any consideration; even 2028, should Biden win.

I'm just stunned he can't even muster a feaeble attempt to tone down the retoric or at least try to appeal to a broader audience.

Not really stunned. Cause we know who he is. But that he doesn't have the political team or even know how to try

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The polling on a Biden-Trump matchup in here is CRAZY.

Biden gets support from 49% of registered voters, while Trump gets 45%. Biden’s 4-point lead is within the poll’s margin of error.

In this hypothetical rematch, Biden enjoys advantages among women (55%-38%), voters 18-34 (65%-30%), Latinos (66%-26%) and Black voters (73%-20%), as well as independents (47%-33%) and those who “somewhat” disapprove of Biden’s job as president (50%-39%).

Biden leading among Black voters 73-20 :huhldup:

Better hope that's a methodology issue bc if that is even remotely accurate that's a big problem for Dems.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I'm just stunned he can't even muster a feaeble attempt to tone down the retoric or at least try to appeal to a broader audience.

Not really stunned. Cause we know who he is. But that he doesn't have the political team or even know how to try

I am not shocked really, as more information comes out.

I take Madison Cawthorne as a good example; he snitched on his GOP buddies and they got him out of the paint. Mike Pence snitched on his fraternity brothers in college, but for the most part has been 'Go with the Party'.

I have no idea where this lack of development happened with DeSantis, but when he was a congressman, you had Republicans trying to socialize and make friendships per the norm in D.C. and he didn't care at all ... and really that is a BIG RED FLAG. Your a Politician in D.C... D.C... if your not the most social, at least trying to be social IS NEEDED. D.C. is the home for politics, and DeSantis just didn't care about making friends... only wanting power...

I suspect that's why D.C. didn't care about DeSantis, since he ran Florida, but not at a National Level where they would have to answer to him.

And this comes into play now with his Campaign, people join a Campaign for power with the person with cabinet positions; Chief of Staff, Speaker, Etc. DeSantis has no real talent, because if he did, they would get those positions and would be helping DeSantis win. Instead DeSantis has scrubs, who do their job, but really are not that good.

I am sure the talent that DeSantis COULD have, we're told by D.C. heads, "DeSantis is complete loser. He will be dead in the water before the Debates, don't answer any phone calls from him."

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

ron-desantis.jpg

Attorneys for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis claim that he is immune from The Walt Disney Co.’s lawsuit over his effort to strip to the company of control over a special district covering its theme parks and resort in the state.

In a motion to dismiss filed on Monday, attorneys for the state also argued that the federal district court lacks jurisdiction.

“Although Disney grabbed headlines by suing the Governor, Disney — like many litigants before it who have challenged Florida’s laws — has no basis for doing so. Neither the Governor nor the Secretary [of the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity] enforce any of the laws at issue, so Disney lacks standing to sue them,” the attorneys wrote in their motion (read it here).
The state’s attorneys also called the Disney lawsuit “meritless for many reasons,” including that “a special district cannot bind the State to transfer a portion of its sovereign authority to a private entity.”

Disney filed its lawsuit against the governor in April, claiming that he violated the company’s First Amendment rights by retaliating against its opposition to a parental rights law, also known as “don’t say gay.” The company also named as defendants the new DeSantis-selected board of the Reedy Creek special district, which was renamed the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District.

The state’s attorneys argue that DeSantis is entitled to “absolute legislative immunity” for signing the legislation that stripped Disney of control of the Reedy Creek special district. They claim that DeSantis also is covered by legislative immunity, no matter that Disney is contending that his action was retaliatory.

The state also contends that DeSantis and his Economic Opportunity secretary do not have power over the new special district board, other than the governor’s ability to appoint its members.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush