Wisconsin
Yo I hate the shyt out this dude :russ:

fukkin dumb ass Bobble head doll lookin mu’fukka :mjlol:

He does look like a Bobblehead :pachaha:

r3u-qL.gif

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The WOAT. Gonna do down in flames like he needs to.

You don't have to be a genius to know this bill was impossible to enforce. There are parades, restaurants and public places that are impacted.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Ron will never close the gap and the debates will seal his fate
Exactly. The more indictments will grow Trump's support.

I'm 100% expecting Chris Christie to cook DeSantis at the debate. Especially if Trump doesn't show up. Christie will turn his furry toward him in Trump's absence. And if DeSantis don't have a good response, he will be looked at as a weak cuck to Republican voters and they will look at other candidates or just go back to Trump.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Ron DeSantis is campaigning on his record. Judges keep saying it’s unconstitutional

In his early outreach to Republican voters as a presidential candidate, DeSantis has portrayed himself as a fighter and, crucially, a winner in the cultural battles increasingly important to conservatives. If elected to the White House, he’ll take those fights to Washington, he has said.

“I will go on offense,” DeSantis said in Iowa last month. “I will lean into all the issues that matter.”

But back in Florida, the agenda at the centerpiece of his pitch remains unsettled. Still ongoing are more than a dozen legal battles testing the constitutionality of many of the victories DeSantis has touted on the campaign trail. Critics say DeSantis has built his governorship around enacting laws that appeal to his conservative base but that, as a Harvard-trained lawyer, he knows are unconstitutional and not likely to take effect.

In addition to halting parts of the Stop WOKE Act, judges have also intervened to freeze implementation of other DeSantis-led laws cracking down on protesters and Big Tech. The six-week abortion ban he signed this year – which he has called the “heartbeat bill” when speaking to conservative, and especially evangelical, audiences – won’t take effect unless the state Supreme Court determines that a privacy clause in Florida’s constitution doesn’t protect access to the procedure. Disney – the most famous of DeSantis’ political adversaries – has argued in court that the governor overstepped his power when he orchestrated a takeover of the entertainment giant’s special taxing district to punish the company for speaking out against his agenda. So did Andrew Warren, the twice-elected Tampa prosecutor whom DeSantis suspended last year in another act of political retaliation.

DeSantis has repeatedly predicted he will ultimately prevail in these challenges. Bryan Griffin, a spokesman for his campaign, called the lawsuits “the tactics of activists who seek to impose their will on people by judicial fiat.”

“These attempts to circumvent the will of the legislature are not indicative of anything beyond the failure of the left’s ideas at the ballot box,” Griffin said in a statement. “Governor DeSantis is a proven fighter who will bring the same temerity to the presidency.”

Recent weeks, though, have seen a handful of reminders that several pillars of his record remain fragile even as they figure prominently in his stump speeches.

On Friday, a federal judge blocked a new Florida law that gave the DeSantis administration the power to shut down bars or restaurants that admit children to certain “adult live performances,” widely seen as a crackdown on drag shows.

Another federal judge said Wednesday that Florida could not restrict transgender adults on Medicaid from receiving gender-affirming care. The same judge earlier this month had stepped in to allow three transgender children to receive puberty blockers while a lawsuit seeking to overturn a state ban on the treatment proceeds. In both rulings, the judge said there was “no rational basis” to prevent the care and declared “gender identity is real,” casting doubts on the future of the state’s prohibition.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/25/politics/ron-desantis-agenda-president-court-fights/index.html

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She called him a husband and a dad but not a father.

Think it’s over @GnauzBookOfRhymes @satam55

Bro, what are you even looking for?

You're quoting/responding to 4 year old ads, asking me questions like I'm his campaign manager. I tell you when he does something stupid and discuss his weaknesses etc. I do think y'all are calling the primaries way too early no matter what the polls say right now. What are you even asking?