Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
This ain’t right man. The Florida senate just sits around and thinks of new ways to fukk the citizenry over. Anyone who voted for this should be put through a wood chipper. Hope them and their whole family fukking drowns

Orange County needed to curb the insane rent increases because a majority of their workforce is service based. So they drafted a bill of rights that only allows 5% increases annually and 60 day notice of increases and evictions. The state is doing this to eliminate the law. I hate white people man every single one of these fukkers so evil
always funny how those crying the most about states rights and the oppressive federal govt don't give a fukk about the big bad state govt trampling all over local govts. racist fukks.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Trump licking his chops at this bozo, Desantis better not run or he wont stand a chance against anybody in 2028
That's exactly what I want. I want him humiliated and beaten so bad he can't run in 2028. Desantis may be more dangerous than Trump, and that is really crazy think.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're not dumb. Of course he didn't fill every promise.

Him vs Trump or anyone else in the GOP is the easiest decision in the world. Don't let these clickbait articles fool you.

If the trend continues the GOP candidate will more than likely INCREASE their % of the Black and definitely among Hispanics.

I mentioned this a few times but even though the post pandemic economy has had very low unemployment, the actual gains (as usual) went disproportionately to those who were already stable/well off. Just like after the last recession. Wouldnt be surprised if Black share of national income/gains hasn't gone down. In a close election Black voters could be the difference between winning/losing a state like GA, Wisconsin and even PA.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Folks can try to spin and twist this man's shortcomings and mediocrity all they want sometimes the answer is staring you right in the face.

There are simply too many people who literally across the globe have all said this dude is unimpressive. I can't believe folks are still in denial.

Literally donors, fellow politicians, former aides, pundits, global leaders and business people and everyday citizens and reporters all say this dude is a rude, unpolished, lacking of charisma and unprepared azzhole.

There is no person who can save him on a debate stage or when he does the meet and greets during the campaign season when he will have to be unscripted.

I saw this coming back in 2020.

Somehow I despise this man more than Trump. Maybe because I can see his policies in real time as opposed to Trump who had no record prior to running.

The way he goes out to intentionally shyt on folks simply because they irritate him grates me something awful.

He's a racist homophobic piece of shyt.

Last edited:
Daps
If the trend continues the GOP candidate will more than likely INCREASE their % of the Black and definitely among Hispanics.

I mentioned this a few times but even though the post pandemic economy has had very low unemployment, the actual gains (as usual) went disproportionately to those who were already stable/well off. Just like after the last recession. Wouldnt be surprised if Black share of national income/gains hasn't gone down. In a close election Black voters could be the difference between winning/losing a state like GA, Wisconsin and even PA.
Black voters arent going for Desantis. No shot

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Black voters arent going for Desantis. No shot

He's not saying black voters would go majority for Desantis, hes just saying that the vote share could increase under DeSantis compared to Trump's numbers. That's not a ridiculous statement.

Let's not forget that Trumps vote share among black voters went up from 2016 to 2020. Also, again, black people are overly religious and black men (along with Latino men) are especially susceptible to homophobic and transphobic messages. And even though Republicans are the party always in the embroildered in immoral scandals, they somehow manage to maintain a facade that they are the religious party. Let's also not forget that blue collared workers of every race are trending towards the GOP.

All of these factors, especially if the economy is in a downturn when voting happens, could mean even higher of a black vote share for DeSantis than Trump.

Last edited: