Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My issue is you’re attempting to attribute every bit of coverage desantis gets as proof of him being the republican front runner, while I believe a lot of it is just the normal coverage you get being the governor of one of the largest states and making provocative governing decisions.

That’s a good point. I think for me it’s not just that he’s getting the media attention but that he’s also the person all of the other candidates seem to be focusing on as well.

Daps
That’s a good point. I think for me it’s not just that he’s getting the media attention but that he’s also the person all of the other candidates seem to be focusing on as well.

They’re all focusing on him because 1) of the goofy shyt he’s doing as Governor and 2) Trump has ended everyone in the Republican Party that’s come at him.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

He can't take heat. He's weak.

Send everyone after him on the debate stage

Me:

ClassicBlackCanvasback-size_restricted.gif

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Instead of him chuckling and having a quickwit reply of 'you really believe a word a prisoner of Guantanamo Bay says' he once again gets emotional and snippy when he doesn't answer questions from people he likes or get softball questions. His team did him a huge disservice for him not working on this for him at the point. That's ridiculous.

Dude is gonna implode on a debate stage without friendly fire. And multiple opponents from his same party? Can't blame the liberals on this one

And believe me this- a good team for his opposition on the debate stage has its homework on dude. They know what pisses him off, his trigger points and his weaknesses. They're imitating dude right now on stage for it.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He is so zesty when questioned. Breh is a closet gay.
He wants to look tough, but instead he sounds like a sassy :queen:

This guy is not beating Trump or Joey B. America will not elect an effeminate guy to presidency in 2023z

He got Married at Disney World, Case Closed. The dude on SNL basically called him on it.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
He doesn't seem to understand that with a national profile comes more scrutiny and questions. And you gotta deal with it.

This is not the Florida press that you can pick and choose and kiss your a$$ for access.

Obama had to deal with the birther nonsense from his candidacy until his term ended and he handled that shyt smooth. This dude is a joke

Daps
So by this logic, he should take away the Villages' and Daytona Speedway's special district status, right? :jbhmm:

I don’t know see how no one in Tallahassee doesn’t see this line of argument coming. Got 2,000 special districts in Florida and only Disney’s is the problem? Not a single statement about some random issue being the reason for state intervention. Again. Discovery might rival the fukkery in the Fox-Dominion case.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Former President Trump indicated he would consider signing into law legislation banning abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy if he is elected president again in 2024.

Why it matters: The new comments came as a departure from his campaign's previous support for individual states deciding restrictions — as abortion again looms over the upcoming major election cycle.

What they're saying: Trump told ABC affiliate WMUR in New Hampshire, where he held a rally Thursday, that if elected again, he would "look at" a 15-week abortion ban proposed by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) if it passed Congress.

• He added that his campaign is "looking at a lot of different options."
  • "We'll get something done where everyone is going to be very satisfied," he said.
  • "I think we'll get it done on some level, it could be on different levels, but we're gonna get it done. I know the issue very well. I think I know the issue better than most and we will get that taken care of."