Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like you a lot as a poster, but when DeSantis drops out (whether or not he chooses to announce), I will post a new thread just to run a neg train on you.

Tell me what part of what I just said you disagree with.

I said this before but if he flames out and it's trump I will be beyond happy. But as I said, these campaigns have become predictable to the point of seeming almost scripted. Candidates explode on the scene, then they are "humbled" by some disclosure/story/ad/gaffe, then some changes are made or the right speech/interview and then the narrative changes to "X candidate's dramatic reversal." Rinse and repeat.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Tell me what part of what I just said you disagree with.

I said this before but if he flames out and it's trump I will be beyond happy. But as I said, these campaigns have become predictable to the point of seeming almost scripted. Candidates explode on the scene, then they are "humbled" by some disclosure/story/ad/gaffe, then some changes are made or the right speech/interview and then the narrative changes to "X candidate's dramatic reversal." Rinse and repeat.

DeSantis is done man. Being sued by Disney is fukking damn near impossible as a politician.

They are traditionally a very behind the scenes company because they always want to have a family-friendly image.

The mere fact that they're actually having a lawsuit against the governor of their state of their entertainment center he can't come back from this man.

He gave all the ammunition in the world to his opponents in the primary. If he cannot keep his cool against Mickey Mouse you think he won't be completely outplayed by serious world leaders?

Every single donor that has commented on the man's behavior and his local politicians in in his own state have all said that the dude is either a total prick or completely non-social when it comes to his human interactions. He is a talking suit man who cannot do anything with unless it involves cultural social issues.

And he is badly being exposed as a one-trick pony

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: …yo I thought this clip was a deep fake, had to go look at other sources

This sassy bytch not ready for the bright lights on a national scale

He’s too effeminate to win the primary in the GOP primary. Someone this sassy couldn’t win the Democratic primary either.

More People would vote for Mayor Pete before sassy ass Meatball Ron.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
download-29.png
:jedipuddingfingers:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I'm still shocked folks here think this dude won't flop in the primaries. It's painfully obvious this guy has some SERIOUS flaws.

Just because you're not a republican doesn't mean you're biased. There are some formidable folks out there if the MAGA folks hadn't hijacked the GOP and the environment was normal (Baker, Hogan or Kemp) would able to make some noise. But that ship sailed 15 years ago

Ever since 08 when Palin came thru it's been total chaos. Now it's 24/7 grievance, appealing to the conspiracy theorists and non-stop culture wars. Yes it's always had a part of its platform but now with social media and Trump it's been turned up on steroids. Bush, even though he needed the votes of the Ted Nugent's of the world would never let that dude near the White House. They kept those folks far away.

Romney is the perfect example. He was by all accounts a normal (in the elite sense) dude who was forced to turn hard right just to get thru the primaries.

Ronda is a total joke and is making a mockery of himself, the state he represents and his causes and motivation defy common sense.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gnauze still in here trying to keep this bozo relevant is the most acr1 esque shyt

Y’all operating off emotion. I asked what part of my analysis you disagree with and responses are “nah man he’s done…you can’t fight the BIG MOUSE!!”

The media has to have a race and you’re falling for the okey doke.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Y’all operating off emotion. I asked what part of my analysis you disagree with and responses are “nah man he’s done…you can’t fight the BIG MOUSE!!”

The media has to have a race and you’re falling for the okey doke.
The media cycle shifted on desantis the minute the trump charges came in and all of conservative media had to pivot back to him being unfairly targeted. From the position of strenth Trump began attacking desantis relentlessly all while he had the most eyes on him and this got covered by all the morning media shows

In that vacuum desantis made a number of gaffes and misteps that began to spook his big donors that were pushing his positive softball media narrative. That led to him getting embarrassing coverage in the media

None of this is being orchestrated
Its just politics
Trump is literally doing the same playbook from 2016 because he knows that ratings and drama is what these cable news shows crave more than anything.

Desantis problem is that he cannot be trump while fighting disney and woke. Its not a big media grab