Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do not bark up a tree that tree will fall on you.
I don’t know why your advisors ain’t forewarn you
Please, not Mick, he's, not for play
I don't slack a minute, all that woke talking and gimmicks
I will end it, all that yappin' be finished
You are not deep, you made your bed now sleep

Trust me on this one, I'll detach you
Mind from spirit, body from soul
They'll have to hold a mass, put your body in a hole

DIS we running this shyt
Mic I’m running this shyt
Danny and Goof we running this shyt

Daps
Desantis is an Ivy League educated lawyer, that deposition isn't going down like you think.

He's also much smarter and more disciplined than Trump, and Trump has managed to survive multiple depositions.
He’s proven that’s not even remotely true :russ:

Trump has spent the past month running fukking circles around this a$$hole. We still calling him smarter than trump?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Desantis is an Ivy League educated lawyer, that deposition isn't going down like you think.

He's also much smarter and more disciplined than Trump, and Trump has managed to survive multiple depositions.
True, but Trump can clearly handle immense pressure. DeSantis doesn't seem to be able to do that, be we'll see.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He’s proven that’s not even remotely true :russ:

Trump has spent the past month running fukking circles around this a$$hole. We still calling him smarter than trump?
DeSantis is probably more book smart. Trump is more street smart, for lack of a better word.

Daps

Ron ain’t been in a courtroom in a decade + and wasn’t really litigating that when he was in practice.

And most of the lawyers I’ve seen get deposed are awkward as fukk, and even when they “win” they come off looking bad. No one has told Ron no in like 4 years. You saw how he acts when it’s not scripted. Crist and Gillium ate his ass up in 2 minute sound bites w/ a moderator to save him.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
True, but Trump can clearly handle immense pressure. DeSantis doesn't seem to be able to do that, be we'll see.
:mjlol: :deadrose: Trump can't handle pressure at all. Its why he attacks everyone who is a real or perceived threat. He just got threatened by a judge Today for blasting EJC.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing I think a lot of ppl are overlooking is how these campaigns evolve. But for some reason it seems like ppl think this time it's different.

A few things that have been proven pretty convincingly over the last couple of cycles.

1. Each candidate starts with a solid 40% or so that will never change no matter what.
2. The media has clear interest in the ups and downs of the campaign. They need this to drive and maintain interest.
3. Trump is a loser.
4. No such thing as bad publicity.

Trumps national numbers go up whenever he is the biggest story. It is a pavlovian response by right wingers seeing him being "attacked."

The article I posted about some billionaire complaining about desantis not returning his call. That's the kind of shyt that once he declares and the GOP as an institution begins working with his people directly, will quietly be smoothed out.

I think the biggest liability is going to be the social security/medicare shyt AND him trying to walk the tight rope of defending himself against trump w/o diving headfirst into the mud pit.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The thing I think a lot of ppl are overlooking is how these campaigns evolve. But for some reason it seems like ppl think this time it's different.

A few things that have been proven pretty convincingly over the last couple of cycles.

1. Each candidate starts with a solid 40% or so that will never change no matter what.
2. The media has clear interest in the ups and downs of the campaign. They need this to drive and maintain interest.
3. Trump is a loser.
4. No such thing as bad publicity.

Trumps national numbers go up whenever he is the biggest story. It is a pavlovian response by right wingers seeing him being "attacked."

The article I posted about some billionaire complaining about desantis not returning his call. That's the kind of shyt that once he declares and the GOP as an institution begins working with his people directly, will quietly be smoothed out.

I think the biggest liability is going to be the social security/medicare shyt AND him trying to walk the tight rope of defending himself against trump w/o diving headfirst into the mud pit.

I like you a lot as a poster, but when DeSantis drops out (whether or not he chooses to announce), I will post a new thread just to run a neg train on you.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjlol: :deadrose: Trump can't handle pressure at all. Its why he attacks everyone who is a real or perceived threat. He just got threatened by a judge Today for blasting EJC.
:yeshrug: I don't know many people that can be involved in so many damning legal cases and still manage to appear somewhat under control. Yes he has his tantrums, but he's still relatively the same Trump he was before. I don't think DeSantis could do that. Also, I can't believe I'm defending Trump :dead:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Trump has half the country suing him and accusing him of rape and is still the front runner for the right. He’s a piece of shyt, but despite all the self induced bullshyt he’s involved in, he’s still there. Desantis hasn’t proven a goddamn thing