Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
download-29.png

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Disney got the clean version of 'Hit Em Up' playing on the loudspeakers right now

He's about to crater their whole economy to 'own the libs'.

And all his sychophants he's gonna take with him. Gotdamn you couldn't make this shyt up!

This is gonna be studied of how not to launch a presidential campaign!

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There are not a lot of people who have enough juice to go to war with the House of the Mouse - Desantis definitely is not one of them.

I'm more interested in if or which FL cities and/or municipalities piggy back off of this suit since destroying Disney would mean destroying the biggest employer in the state therefore its citizens by proxy.

Will this make his legislation to stay on as governor while he runs for president DOA?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
There are not a lot of people who have enough juice to go to war with the House of the Mouse - Desantis definitely is not one of them.

I'm more interested in if or which FL cities and/or municipalities piggy back off of this suit since destroying Disney would mean destroying the biggest employer in the state therefore its citizens by proxy.

Will this make his legislation to stay on as governor while he runs for president DOA?

He's the lamest of the lamest of ducks. Other companies gonna start firing back at dude now. Donors will run for the hills and he will be the ultimate lame duck as governor. He is DONE . Way too much ammo for his opponents on 2024 campaign trail.

He can't retreat from this, he built his whole image off this.

He can't pursue, cause it's blatantly obvious Disney will win.

Icarus flew too close to the sun.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They waited for his ass to be outta town to look like an ass in front of world leaders when he gets this news :mjlol:
So many indirect slaps in the face as well.

Like disney saying they listened to their employees while making the decision.

As the largest employer in Florida they are basically saying, "I bet I know the folks in Florida better than you do"

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
So many indirect slaps in the face as well.

Like disney saying they listened to their employees while making the decision.

As the largest employer in Florida they are basically saying, "I bet I know the folks in Florida better than you do"

He's not used to get punched back. Iger bout to get us the Phase 5 we thought we was getting.