Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Whether he could win anything (primary or general) in 2028 is anybody's guess at this point. But waiting until then allows him to:

• Work on his obvious weaknesses
  • Pivot away from his woke obsession and vendetta against Disney
  • Actually develop a platform
  • Get out of Trump's shadow
Even if he was by some miracle able to pry a primary win from Trumps small hands, he'd get smacked by a legislatively successful incumbent.

2028 is anyone's guess and there's no guarantee he won't be a lame duck governor everyone is sick of

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I won't say that as far as criminal indictments (unless you mean Trump).

But barring a total miracle the Ron DeSantis experiment will be over by August
Criminal and I’m talking about Dekkklantis… Shipping them migrants to other places by deception is kidnapping…

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Criminal and I’m talking about Dekkklantis… Shipping them migrants to other places by deception is kidnapping…

We know that's a miracle. Trump made a phone call with election fraud recorded and 3 years later it's still being "investigated".

Watching Ron go down in flames is almost as exciting as waiting for Tank vs Garcia :banderas:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We know that's a miracle. Trump made a phone call with election fraud recorded and 3 years later it's still being "investigated".

Watching Ron go down in flames is almost as exciting as waiting for Tank vs Garcia :banderas:
DA Fani on his ass… she gonna drop that hammer soon

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I’d like to see the Feds drop a 50 count on him for whatever the fukk is going on with Disney right now… no way any of that shyt is above board
Not going to happen. Merrick isn't going to get political wrt to Republicans

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Desantis flaming out like this is prime reason why some of you should not be taking political cues from Charlemagne or joe Rogan

All the pro Desantis talk is just he's young and Joe biden is old
The amount of missteps alone these last 5 months should make anyone trying to pump up Desantis look like a shill imo

At this point even Marianne Williamson could beat him
Disney abortion and anti woke is not a policy position
He also refuses to listen to anyone a polician needs to moderate their message not plug their ears and lose all their support