Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I want Trump to put down Desantis so bad he becomes a laughing stock and is tainted from here on out. I don't want DeSantis in the race in 2028. He's too dangerous.

I'm less scared of DeSantis if the Democratic nominee is not 80 years old.

Newsom and Pritzker have shown they can spar against his record effectively, as has Whitmer.

However, if the nominee is Kamala Harris, we should be scared of everybody.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
And just as important is his lack of charisma.

Trump can be funny and even charming at times.

DeSantis has none of that. You pair that with unpopular positions on almost every issue and what you've got is a ship that starts sinking almost as soon as it leaves Florida.

DeSantis failed to realize the one thing that matters - personality and a sense of relatability.

Clinton - south southern boy
Bush- aww shucks ranch guy
Obama - hard working minority who represented the American dream
Biden- the uncle who is smart but sometimes sticks his foot in his mouth but you know is cool
Trump - the dyckhead who failed upwards who has no filter

DeSantis is just a straight up a$$hole. Trump is too, but like you all pointed out, it has an entertainment appeal to his fans (not me of course). Ron is just humorless, cold, aloof and plain unpleasant. There's a reason he can't get many folks on capital hill to support him - he made a conscious effort to tell folks to fukk off when he was there.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I want Trump to put down Desantis so bad he becomes a laughing stock and is tainted from here on out. I don't want DeSantis in the race in 2028. He's too dangerous.

I don't see how anyone fears him considering his policy positions are so unpopular. Even the donors are starting to keep him at hands length now

The only thing he has over Biden is his youth but even that is mitigated by how uncharismatic and weird he is
The fact that he's struggling so heavily against Trump who is of similar age also is bad news for him

The only way he could become president is if everyone in America suddenly becomes super invested in the culture war the way the super online conservatives have become

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't see how anyone fears him considering his policy positions are so unpopular. Even the donors are starting to keep him at hands length now

The only thing he has over Biden is his youth but even that is mitigated by how uncharismatic and weird he is
The fact that he's struggling so heavily against Trump who is of similar age also is bad news for him

The only way he could become president is if everyone in America suddenly becomes super invested in the culture war the way the super online conservatives have become
I'm scared of his policies. He's way, way, way too authoritarian. He wants to be a dictator. The thought of him being president is very scary. I don't even want a small % chance of that happening. I want a 0% chance. That's why I hope Trump hurts him so bad he becomes an outcast in the party and tainted from ever gaining the highest office.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This might explain his behavior lately.

He already knows that he's not going to get the nomination so now he's just settling petty personal feuds

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres a gas shortage in South Florida due to the storms (people literally cant get gas or have to wait for hours), yet its not even publicized in the media...how fukkin odd. But if Cali gets a little bit of rain, its nationwide news and the cali infrastracture is failing....but yet Floods out here and people STILL cant get in and out of their cribs/cars and now theres a gas shortage where theres NO public transportation options.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres a gas shortage in South Florida due to the storms (people literally cant get gas or have to wait for hours), yet its not even publicized in the media...how fukkin odd. But if Cali gets a little bit of rain, its nationwide news and the cali infrastracture is failing....but yet Floods out here and people STILL cant get in and out of their cribs/cars and now theres a gas shortage where theres NO public transportation options.

Local news in Florida is big time on DeSantis side.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Local news in Florida is big time on DeSantis side.

The local news not gonna say shyt cause they scared of Desantis or are owned by Sinclair. National News or local news out of state (I peep local CBS channels across the country) dont mention shyt, but when Cali had their rain, everyone reported on that shyt and how Cali infrastructure was failing.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin