Daps

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:ehh:

I never thought I'd see the day that MAGA trolls actually do something useful :ehh:

Fox didn’t want him to win in 2016 either and we saw how that turned out. We’ve also seen how sensitive they are to audience capture with the Dominion stuff.

It doesn't matter if Fox turns into the Meatball network and never mentions trump again.
a lot of people in the media and us in the peanut gallery don't get or don't want to understand this simple fact:
Trump is not a politician. He's not running on issues, or an agenda.
He's a religious figure. It's a cult. Meatball and all the other 1-2 % repug candidates are running against a messiah figure.
Good luck trying to take out someone who's literally worshipped in the same vein as white Jesus among the repug base.

No, Fox didn't really want him in 2016, but this time they're explicitly against him.

People shouldn't underestimate the degree of influence FOX News has on politics.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He has one of the largest authoritarian streaks I've seen in modern US politicians. I might be late to the party but just heard that he's passing a law that allows him to keep his governorship in case he loses when running for president. In general, his whole career has become to spite people that don't like him. If he ever truly gets in power, we are in for a world of pain.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Democrats also say that they have a long list of material to work with: his lax approach to the COVID-19 pandemic, a state law that bans instruction on gender identity and sexual orientation in schools from kindergarten to third grade and his openness to signing further abortion restrictions — an issue that hobbled Republicans in other parts of the country in last year’s midterm elections.

Stupid Dem consultants as usual. I think Biden will be smarter than that though.

“There’s always one or two issues that you can say Republicans are pushing the envelope on. But when it comes to school curriculum, illegal immigration, non-citizens voting in elections, sexual identity curriculum, are they really pushing the envelope?” he said.
“A lot of the issues that DeSantis fights back on loudly are the issues that the small 10 percent of persuadable voters actually agree with him on.”

But DeSantis is still untested on the national stage, having never run for office outside of his home state. Democrats say he’s liable to run into tougher resistance nationally than he ever has in Florida, where a lack of Democratic organization and infrastructure has hobbled the party’s ability to rally opposition to DeSantis.

“He rushes straight in on identity politics and culture war stuff, and I think a lot of that has to do with Florida Democrats not being able to counter that,” Thomas Kennedy, a Democratic National Committee member from Florida, said. “But the rest of the country isn’t Florida and a general election isn’t a Republican primary.”

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no guarantee he's going to make it out of the primary season because there's a distinct possibility that his temperament is not going to hold over well when he starts getting challenged repeatedly

Breh, having an even keeled temperament is probably a liability for republican primary voters.

Not sure why this needs to be repeated so many times. GOP primary voters don't care about any of the things you or the media care about. It is a completely different universe.

Let's say during a debate he just went crazy, yelling/ being disrespectful to the questioner, clearly ignoring the rules etc. shyt like that wouldnt cost him one primary voters.