Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

voiture

Superstar
Daps

In his own state too. :wow:
The donors are going to be disappointed again. Trump will be their nominee. This time to finish the Republican party for good.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't consider myself petty, but when DeSantis drops out of the Republican primary, I will rub @GnauzBookOfRhymes and @the cac mamba 's noses in it like they're dogs who shyt inside the house.

You won't have to, I will HAPPILY do it myself. He's the only gop candidate that can actually win.

Anything I've said in here is either an objective, historical fact that is easily refutable/confirmable or a personal opinion that is at least informed by my analysis of objective facts.

I can tell a lot of people in here are being contrarian only for the reason you were honest enough to admit.

That's the difference between us.

:yeshrug:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wide open for Dem Party if they were smart. Nevertheless good news as shyt like this is what motivates trump.

:mjlol:

The more relevant question would've been "will you vote for the GOP candidates" in the election.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The donors are going to be disappointed again. Trump will be their nominee. This time to finish the Republican party for good.
GOP is already done bro and by the time 2024 campaign roll around Fox News will be in bankruptcy and off the air.. That billion dollar lawsuit and punitive damages will be the end of Fox News and the gop will have no where to go to peddle propaganda..

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
My point is that you're sadly mistaken if you think "moderate" Republicans will not vote for DeSantis if he's the nominee.
Who has made that argument?

The argument being made is

1,) there is no sizable contingent of moderate republican when 92% of republicans supported Trump in nov 2020.

2.) because of that, the draw for DeSantis isn’t that he is moderate —he is not. It’s that he didn’t lose and launch a failed coup. Therefor you can support him without having to explain why you aren’t a Jan 6 terrorist🥳

And no, the GOP voter hasn’t changed. :pachaha:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
well the @the cac mamba likes fascists. my concern is that i don't have any knowledge of white people who support republicans in real life and i always have this gnawing feeling that they're just like him waiting for a white fascist who makes them feel good going after their enemies.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who has made that argument?

The argument being made is

1,) there is no sizable contingent of moderate republican when 92% of republicans supported Trump in nov 2020.

2.) because of that, the draw for DeSantis isn’t that he is moderate —he is not. It’s that he didn’t lose and launch a failed coup. Therefor you can support him without having to explain why you aren’t a Jan 6 terrorist🥳

And no, the GOP voter hasn’t changed. :pachaha:

I said ppl are giving average voters too much credit assuming they care about shyt like DeSantis’ stunts, refusing to talk to unfriendly media, trump giving him nicknames, what people like Rick Wilson say about him etc.

You responded by saying average voters are not swing voters.

If this most recent post is your argument then we really don’t disagree very much.

I have been saying #2 since the beginning of this thread. Regarding #1 yes it’s not sizable but in specific areas (for instance upper income suburbs of Philadelphia) that have traditionally voted GOP, trump lost votes among college educated white folks who identified as conservative. And in swing states with tight margins that can matter.