Daps
As long as

- you vote how he wants
-read and study what he says
-print the press he likes
-teach what he dictates
-worship his god
-keep your mouth shut or be punished

It's "freedom" to Ron DeSantis. It's not freedom, it's the freedom to think like him.

GTFOH. You know it's bad when shytty ass Pence says dudes positions are fukked. He will get called out on this. By his own no party no less on the stage.

And will need to defend it on national television.

Good luck

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see this dude getting asked tough questions and not being able to "woke " his way out of it. And then his assholishness come out.

At some point he can't "grievance" his way out of something on the national stage. NH and MI won't be Florida.

At some point my man gotta speak on something else.

breh what are you talking about??:heh:

if people cared that much about how eloquently a candidate responds to questions neither bush nor trump would've won. all that is required nowadays for 90%+ of people to vote for the candidate of the party to which they're registered is a fukking pulse.

and the media will always give GOP candidates the benefit of lower expectations - something that desantis will absolutely take advantage of. dude is an ivy league educated attorney...you really think he's not going to be prepared?

The typical voter isn’t the swing voter though

trump lost moderate republicans because of his style, NOT because of his policies. desantis will never go full trump. also you're not taking into account that desantis will absolutely increase trumps numbers with hispanic and even black voters.

He's cornering his support and the pivot when it occurs will be the most artificial thing you've seen

I agree. But it still doesn't matter. Again, you're giving voters far too much credit. They are incredibly gullible and because they don't follow these issues and candidate positions as closely as you or I, the pivot won't hit the same. I could see a huge pivot on social security for instance.

Can we stop pretending this idiot has national appeal

what does this mean? do you understand the electoral college system breh? this isn't a national popularity contest. only half of eligible voters even vote. then, the vast majority of states aren't even contested. even among the "swing" states, both parties have an absolute floor of about 45%. meaning this election is going to be decided by a margin of a couple hundred thousand people between 5-8 states.

i keep coming back to this point but never forget that trump, after bungling covid leading to hundreds of thousands of needless deaths, being impeached, blatantly corrupt, serial sexual abuser, selling out the country to anyone throwing him a few dollars, being racist, encouraging political violence, suggesting the election should be delayed.....was still THIS close to being reelected.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
trump lost moderate republicans because of his style, NOT because of his policies. desantis will never go full trump. also you're not taking into account that desantis will absolutely increase trumps numbers with hispanic and even black voters
No I’m responding to an argument. If you’d like to make your own do it, but you’re just muddying the water right now.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I’m responding to an argument. If you’d like to make your own do it, but you’re just muddying the water right now.

My point is that you're sadly mistaken if you think "moderate" Republicans will not vote for DeSantis if he's the nominee. They don't see him as the second coming of trump and I'm confused as to why anyone would think they will. They probably actually support him on all of the "anti woke" shyt he's always slinging. They might be worried about the Disney stuff bc they are the Chamber of Commerce types, but I think they realize that the GOP will have to evolve on those issues because their voters support for "big business" has eroded.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
You mean red states aren't interested in his candidacy?

He needs more than Trump’s base(which will likely never even happen) worse he’s not going to be able to pull in new voters due to his well documented positions and actions

Gain Trump’s base somehow and still lose badly or moderate his positions and lose even worse. Just thinking about what the later would take and look like is lol

Last edited: