Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

I saw that on MSNBC. Moderate Republicans are for DeSantis and the far right is for Trump, I think.
I don't know what you mean by far-right, but plenty of Trump 2016 & 2020 supporters on my Twitter feed are on the DeSantis '24 bandwagon. The Trump '24 GOP primary coalition is looking mostly like Grifters, low IQ dead-enders, QAnon folks, & people whose livelihoods/relevance depend on Trump.

This Telegram app post from a QAnon account from a month ago listing right-wing commentators/influencers who seem ready to move on from Trump is a good example:

eZtQTh8.jpg

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
The only right wingers who won't abandon trump are the ones that still post Q Anon memes. Everyone else will fall in line behind desantis.

Dems better realize before it's too late that dude is an existential threat to what remains of left/liberal/progressive politics in the US.

If he wins Alito will retire shortly thereafter. Thomas will retire 1 or 2 years later.
ya they need to figure something out cause DeSantis more than likely beats Biden

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The only right wingers who won't abandon trump are the ones that still post Q Anon memes. Everyone else will fall in line behind desantis.

Dems better realize before it's too late that dude is an existential threat to what remains of left/liberal/progressive politics in the US.

If he wins Alito will retire shortly thereafter. Thomas will retire 1 or 2 years later.

If DeSantis wins the nomination, wouldnt Trump get petty and run 3rd party?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If DeSantis wins the nomination, wouldnt Trump get petty and run 3rd party?

Nah. His family would probably start publicly disowning him. They don't want to deal with the fallout for the next 40/50 years when he's going to be long gone 😂

He'd help DeSantis and hope to get a pardon and protection.

He is down bad. Selling NFTs 🤣

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:mjlol:

You must be on crack

I don't care if Biden is 90 years old DeSantis is a clown he's not beating him
Desantis plays in Florida but he's low on substance in an era where many who "gave Trump a chance" realize what low on substance grifting looks like now

I don't see it. I don't see DeSantis being able to go toe to toe with Biden.

I see him trying to be the Trump Jr. he is and being dispatched by Dark Brandon quite easily

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Desantis plays in Florida but he's low on substance in an era where many who "gave Trump a chance" realize what low on substance grifting looks like now

I see him trying to be the Trump Jr. he is and being dispatched by Dark Brandon quite easily
DeSantis has no charisma and is very weird..

If Trump actually makes it to the primaries, he will undress DeSantis

Trump will be in his wheelhouse and Desantis will be undressed just like Mike Bloomberg was

We haven't seen Bloomberg since Trump undressed him.

These square white men can't fukk with Trump :mjlol:

Trump is a white man version of 50 Cent

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
DeSantis has no charisma and is very weird..

If Trump actually makes it to the primaries, he will undress DeSantis

Trump will be in his wheelhouse and Desantis will be undressed just like Mike Bloomberg was

We haven't seen Bloomberg since Trump undressed him.

These square white men can't fukk with Trump :mjlol:

Trump is a white man version of 50 Cent
I feel like Trump is more like 69 than 50

50 really did put work in, even people he had beef with admitted that...Bang Em Smurf will tell you that himself

Most of them either hated him for legit street reasons or because he flexed his power on them when he made it in the industry, which is something anyone does when they achieve any kind of power, they exercise that power.

Yes they do...even your heroes :mjgrin:

Trump always been a fugazi grifter and people from where he's from knew that, but everyone else was enamored by his charade

Trump is 69

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I feel like Trump is more like 69 than 50

50 really did put work in, even people he had beef with admitted that...Bang Em Smurf will tell you that himself

Most of them either hated him for legit street reasons or because he flexed his power on them when he made it in the industry, which is something anyone does when they achieve any kind of power, they exercise that power.

Yes they do...even your heroes :mjgrin:

Trump always been a fugazi grifter and people from where he's from knew that, but everyone else was enamored by his charade

Trump is 69
He could be 69 that might be a better comparison but Trump's mouth is on some 50 shyt..

He will pop shyt and snap on you and embarrass you.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“Substance” only means anything to Dems. It’s almost a liability to GOP. In the last 40+ years every gop president except for George Bush I have been verifiable idiots. In same time period every Dem president except for Biden were intellectual superstars.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Desantis will make it clear to Trump, he will pardon him if he gets in line. Idk about Roger Stone tho, he HATES desantis....But Stone is old and who knows what could happen :unsure: