Corona Virus said:
qnQn3tO.gif

:francis:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This is why this whole country is fukked.

I was talking to my doctor friend about this and the difference between the US and literally every country is other countries closed the fukked borders when their outbreaks started. Made sure no mother fukker came in or left. They contained that shyt or at least tried to contain it.

The difference is noone is going to stop one of those florida mofos who have been exposed to get on the plane and go to NYC, LA, chicago etc. Basically go anywhere they fukken want in the US and spread that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
This is why this whole country is fukked.

I was talking to my doctor friend about this and the difference between the US and literally every country is other countries closed the fukked borders when their outbreaks started. Made sure no mother fukker came in or left. They contained that shyt or at least tried to contain it.

The difference is noone is going to stop one of those florida mofos who have been exposed to get on the plane and go to NYC, LA, chicago etc. Basically go anywhere they fukken want in the US and spread that shyt.

But how will you know they caught it in Florida? from going to a beach? they could have caught it locally.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just wait few weeks when there’s massive cases and death in Florida

With this rush to reopen I wouldn't be surprised to hear about 100,000+ dead by the beginning of Summer. The U.S. is already pushing 40,000 deaths and that is not even getting into the trouble that is brewing in rural America in places like South Dakota, Oklahoma and in other parts of rural America. This might get completely out of control, because many places in rural America lack hospitals.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
With this rush to reopen I wouldn't be surprised to hear about 100,000+ dead by the beginning of Summer. The U.S. is already pushing 40,000 deaths and that is not even getting into the trouble that is brewing in rural America in places like South Dakota, Oklahoma and in other parts of rural America. This might get completely out of control, because many places in rural America lack hospitals.

This is actually the main con of living in a location with a little bit of people. The lack of resources.

Lots of people say dense cities are worse but the reality is most dense cities you can get to a hospital in a matter of minutes and 99.9% of top quality hospitals are not in rural areas

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Florida is the oldest state in the nation and the vast majority of the 2% of the people actually who die of corona are old and sickly

U.S. state resident population 2018 by age | Statista

U.S. Median age of the population 2018, by state
Published by Erin Duffin, Oct 11, 2019
This statistic shows the median age of the population of the USA in 2018, by state of residence. The state with the highest median age of its population was Maine at 45.1 years. Utah had the lowest median age (31 years).

Florida at 42.2.

Daps
Good job Jacksonville, the rest of the state needs to open the beaches. Not everyone is willing to be paralyzed by fear. Plus, some of you motherfvckers are in your natural element being locked up in the house all day.
People run to Florida not the other way around. Our freeways are filled with New York and Jersey plates.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The majority are also black and Latino
I just looked up some stats and latinos are 25% and blacks are 15%. Whites are 55%. Other than the major metropolitan areas, not much minorities thru out the state. Half of Jacksonville is actually white and like 30% black. Not too many hispanics mess with it like South Florida or Central Florida.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Good job Jacksonville, the rest of the state needs to open the beaches. Not everyone is willing to be paralyzed by fear. Plus, some of you motherfvckers are in your natural element being locked up in the house all day.
People run to Florida not the other way around. Our freeways are filled with New York and Jersey plates.
:dwillhuh: