Florida Beaches Re-Open: Live Images

Daps
Young people leave Florida all the time. The plates you see on Florida highways are mostly old people or rich folks who just have a second property in Florida.
Not all of them are old. I see a lot of young people here from New York, and Jersey. I can't speak to whether those young people are rich.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Look you gotta let florida be florida

Them folks down there different.......

there is a reason anytime you see a news story start with "A Florida man/woman" that you know by the end of the article you gone be :gucci::dwillhuh::comeon::francis:
Yup and it's still the hottest destinations for people to go to. I figure people who talk bad about Florida are broke people from podunk areas. :yeshrug:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Not all of them are old. I see a lot of young people here from New York, and Jersey. I can't speak to whether those young people are rich.

It’s not a rule. I know several young people down there also. But most of my family is in west palm beach and the majority of white folks I see there are old with out of state plates and as an ex realtor I normally met rich folks who had properties in both for weather reasons.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
But how much higher tho .015 percent? Nobody knows who catches this shyt where. this isn't a subway in NYC or a bodega. This is the beach. Outside. Most people at the beach are going to be around the same people they would be around if they were at home. Just because you go to the beach doesn't mean eveybody is going to be in everyone elses faces.

Is not just the beach, they are going to touch a railing, a seat, a door knob that thousands of other people have touched. These people have to go back to hotels, encounter people who have exposed to hundreds of other visitors in short time.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Is not just the beach, they are going to touch a railing, a seat, a door knob that thousands of other people have touched. These people have to go back to hotels, encounter people who have exposed to hundreds of other visitors in short time.

It’s crazy to me how dumb these people are. They really think just being in a subway is the cause of a virus spreading.

nikkas clearly didn’t pay attention to Ebola

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I know Florida stay on some fukkery most of the time but I kinda feel like low-key it's some brehs that's mad they locked up and we down here chilling. :umad:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
full