Florida Beaches Re-Open: Live Images

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Look you gotta let florida be florida

Them folks down there different.......

there is a reason anytime you see a news story start with "A Florida man/woman" that you know by the end of the article you gone be :gucci::dwillhuh::comeon::francis:

Thats mainly due to a a law that allows people in Florida to have all they info out there in the public to be seen and put on display (can’t recall exactly what its called). If other states had the same thing you would be getting just as crazy stories from them

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As fukked up as it may sound. GOOD

Now within a week or two this is gonna show either everyone can go back to normal and go places in large numbers

Or people gonna get sick and die and everyone gonna shut back down until a vaccine is made

:yeshrug: Test Dummies

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The majority are also black and Latino
These Republican governors know what they doing by rushing to open everything up real quick.
:mjpls:

Florida is the oldest state in the nation and the vast majority of the 2% of the people actually who die of corona are old and sickly

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Obviously, there are innocent lives lost in collateral damage, for this kind of mass foolishness, and that isn't fair to children left without parents, and those kind of things, but it may be minimal, and as long as Miami is good for me to come later this year, I'll never say a word in anger. Not my concern.