Florida Beaches Re-Open: Live Images

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Florida is the oldest state in the nation and the vast majority of the 2% of the people actually who die of corona are old and sickly

The majority are also black and Latino

Are you sure about that?

Racial Disparity in COVID-19 Impact Not Apparent In Florida

According to the Florida Department of Health, 17 percent of the 283 Florida residents who have died are listed as being black. The US Census Bureau says 17 percent of the Florida population is black.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good. Not everyone is a bytch made hermit loser that would rather lock themselves in their bedroom and wag their fingers disapprovingly at people that are choosing to live life.

Man shut up that shyt is dumb af to be going anywhere in mass numbers but it’s gonna show either people can get back to regular or gonna have to lock shyt up until a vaccine comes through

So go be a test dummy right along with them and get back to me if you still breathing in a week or two

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
A sun tan and a glimpse at half dressed bytches is worth more than a healthy life.

giphy.gif

I'm done with this fukking country.

I'm just going to watch these old Criterion flicks and let the country catch the stupid.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
A bunch of white people just had to go tanning, that’s what it is. Not only will they get the rona, they’ll also get their typical red/orange wrinkly skin. Never understood why white people love laying up in the sun so much. It’s like they don’t get cold—be the main ones wearing shorts in winter. And apparently they don’t get very hot either, they never really be going for the shade, always want to be full out in that sun to get that tan glow. Smh.