Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it makes perfect sense

You're just not actually thinking

Read that post again and actually try and understand it

Every 6 months the block of light that the earth receives should be at the opposite time that it was 6 months earlier because the earth supposedly is on the opposite side of the sun

But that diagram isn't how it works though. It makes 0 sense

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@xCivicx have you told your friends and or family about this flat earth theory? What did they say?
I've already convinced 2 people that I know.

I don't tell anyone who I don't think has the intellectual capacity to understand

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Explain it to me in a way that's understandable for a round Earther.

I'm not seeing how it's possible. Even more so, and this wasn't a topic of the pic, but you notice how Alaska and Antarctica can both received 24 hour daylight/darkness. You can't don't that at the poles in Antarctica on a flat Earth.
Smh

Again, reread what I posted, then look at the picture again. It's literally exactly the topic of the pic

High noon one one side of the sun should be midnight on the other side of the sun

Yet every 24 hours the Sun is in almost the exact same position which, again, should not occur if we were actually revolving around the sun

The picture is mocking heliocentric theory

Last edited:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@xCivicx

You still haven't explained to me what is preventing us from reaching this glass ceiling. In certain parts of the planet, it should be low enough, without going into Antarctica, to at least shoot a rocket at it. How do you know that one exists if you haven't seen it for yourself?
Again, this is your creating strawmen to try and argue with

The dome could stretch for thousands of miles into Antarctica, there's no pics or independent exploration allowed so it's impossible to know.

People have fired rockets upward and supposedly hit the dome. I've seen a vid of it. I'll try and find it to post in here

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They go near it. None actually go into Antarctica

Most of the Antarctic coast is an ice wall 100-200 feet high

These people are on the land of Antarctica

You can't prove that there is a 200 foot ice wall preventing people from making it there. Especially if I'm showing a video proving otherwise, and I'm given you travel information which you, too, can also go to Antarctica and set foot on land.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Again, this is your creating strawmen to try and argue with

The dome could stretch for thousands of miles into Antarctica, there's no pics or independent exploration allowed so it's impossible to know.

People have fired rockets upward and supposedly hit the dome. I've seen a vid of it. I'll try and find it to post in here

You may want to look up the definition of a straw man argument. Show us videos of rockets hitting the dome, "supposedly" don't cut it. Also, how do you know that there are no pics or independent exploration allowed? Where are you getting this information?

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
These people are on the land of Antarctica

You can't prove that there is a 200 foot ice wall preventing people from making it there. Especially if I'm showing a video proving otherwise, and I'm given you travel information which you, too, can also go to Antarctica and set foot on land.

I have no idea where these people are

I believe that you believe that they're on antarctica because the title of the video says so, but nah I don't believe there on the main ice mass at all

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No it's what you believe I believe based on an inaccurate diagram.
Nah that's how the sun works according to your heliocentric theory

The sun is at the exact same position in the sky every day all year, even though the earth is supposedly changing it's position with relation to the sun daily

Notice how you didn't even try and offer a different scenario to the one I posted, because you can't

That's actually what you think is happening

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You may want to look up the definition of a straw man argument. Show us videos of rockets hitting the dome, "supposedly" don't cut it. Also, how do you know that there are no pics or independent exploration allowed? Where are you getting this information?
A strawman is when you introduce a point that was never made by the opposing debatee with which to argue against

The antarctic treaty forbids independent exploration

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I have no idea where these people are

I believe that you believe that they're on antarctica because the title of the video says so, but nah I don't believe there on the main ice mass at all

Yet you believe a glass lid covering earth with Zero proof at all. You've also never seen the military guarding the continent of Antarctica. However, I've giving you information that proves that even you can get to Antarctica. Maybe you could/should book a cruise.

Also, if you're certain that any picture taken from "space" is fake, why aren't there any real pictures of a flat Earth? They can't even agree on what a flat Earth really looks like. That's why there are so many pictures showing so many different configurations on how they think earth looks.