Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yet you believe a glass lid covering earth with Zero proof at all. You've also never seen the military guarding the continent of Antarctica. However, I've giving you information that proves that even you can get to Antarctica. Maybe you could/should book a cruise.

Also, if you're certain that any picture taken from "space" is fake, why aren't there any real pictures of a flat Earth? They can't even agree on what a flat Earth really looks like. That's why there are so many pictures showing so many different configurations on how they think earth looks.
Every pic you see is a pic of flat earth smh

I believe in what makes the most sense.

Humans have never been to the moon.

I've never seen a pic of a real satellite in orbit.

I've never seen evidence that we're moving around the Sun

I've never seen evidence that the earth is rotating 1000 miles an hour eastward

I've never seen anyone even attempt to speak on how our atmosphere is supposed to I reacting with space when they meet

There's more evidence for us existing on a flat domed plane(like every advanced ancient civilization believed) than there is for the earth moving around the Sun moving around the galaxy mixing through space yet we feel non of it smh

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Looks like it ran out of fuel. If it hit something at the velocity that it did, it would have at least broken apart.
Incorrect. It's small rocket for a reason

If it was out of fuel it it's upward motion would have decelerated to 0 then it would have begun falling back to earth

We would have also seen it start to veer off from its trajectory as its fuel ran out

It hit something and remained there. What are the odds of that rocket just randomly hitting something in the sky?

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That may be true for some of Antarctica, but it's obviously not the case for the entire continent.
Smh and you know this how??

I don't understand how you can try and speak so confidently on topics that you don't know anything about

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Incorrect. It's small rocket for a reason

If it was out of fuel it it's upward motion would have decelerated to 0 then it would have begun falling back to earth

We would have also seen it start to veer off from its trajectory as its fuel ran out

It hit something and remained there. What are the odds of that rocket just randomly hitting something in the sky?

Why didn't the rocket break then? As I said before, it traveled that far in that short a time, surely the velocity of the rocket would cause it to break if it hit something solid. And this glass dome is only 73 miles high? I thought the sun was 3000 miles away...:jbhmm:

Flat Earth stories don't match.

Last edited:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Why didn't the rocket break then? As I said before, it traveled that far in that short a time, surely the velocity of the rocket would cause it to break if it hit something solid. And this glass dome is only 73 miles high? I thought the sun was 3000 miles away...:jbhmm:

Flat Earth stories don't match.
Why would the dome be as high as the sun is?

To me or would make more sense if the sun was beyond the dome

And the rocket was built to be light and durable. It's small. I'm not sure why you think it would break

But besides that, I've already posted a bunch of unrelates phenomena in here that when combined should make you at least question what you've been told

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why would the dome be as high as the sun is?

To me or would make more sense if the sun was beyond the dome

And the rocket was built to be light and durable. It's small. I'm not sure why you think it would break

But besides that, I've already posted a bunch of unrelates phenomena in here that when combined should make you at least question what you've been told

Most flat Earth drawing show the sun and moon inside of the dome. You can Google pics, and watch YouTube videos, and listen to other flat Earth believers (my brother is a flat earther). This is what I mean when I say that y'all stories don't match up.

I dont have to believe what I'm told, I don't trust any of it. Flights paths alone in the southern hemisphere kills the flat Earth theory, the lunar eclipse kills the flat Earth theory. The fact that you can actually go to Antarctica for yourself and see disproves that the government preventing you is a complete hoax.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Every pic you see is a pic of flat earth smh

I believe in what makes the most sense.

Humans have never been to the moon.

I've never seen a pic of a real satellite in orbit.

I've never seen evidence that we're moving around the Sun

I've never seen evidence that the earth is rotating 1000 miles an hour eastward

I've never seen anyone even attempt to speak on how our atmosphere is supposed to I reacting with space when they meet

There's more evidence for us existing on a flat domed plane(like every advanced ancient civilization believed) than there is for the earth moving around the Sun moving around the galaxy mixing through space yet we feel non of it smh

Why haven't we gotten a complete view of the flat Earth?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Most flat Earth drawing show the sun and moon inside of the dome. You can Google pics, and watch YouTube videos, and listen to other flat Earth believers (my brother is a flat earther). This is what I mean when I say that y'all stories don't match up.

I dont have to believe what I'm told, I don't trust any of it. Flights paths alone in the southern hemisphere kills the flat Earth theory, the lunar eclipse kills the flat Earth theory. The fact that you can actually go to Antarctica for yourself and see disproves that the government preventing you is a complete hoax.

* edit, just rewriting, as I have seen the numbers

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
A strawman is when you introduce a point that was never made by the opposing debatee with which to argue against

The antarctic treaty forbids independent exploration

The rocket travelled, 117.6km in the air, apparently the sun is ~3km away from us. So a) how big is the dome b) why did we not experience the rocket flying past the sun (changes in light, etc) in the video

The flight paths thingy doesn't make sense on a lot of these videos too.

The blatant lie about the woman giving birth on a plane and flying to Alaska, and the most common one about the Johannesburg to Perth flight all make sense when you try to find out why the flights actually take that path

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This video shows the full unedited version, where the previous ones seems to be cut when the shown more of the space | earth divide