Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

Daps
If the earth is a globe, then flying one direction to get to a location will ALWAYS be a shorter path then flying in the other direction, unless you're going to the exact opposite side of said globe. Only THEN will the paths be an equal distance

What geometrical principle are you basing this on? This is just false.

The distance between New York and San Francisco is along a certain route is a constant. It does not matter which way you're traveling along that path, the distance is the same.

You can draw a line on a ball and illustrate this fact.

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
I wonder why there's no rich flat earthers? :patrice:

Because if there was, surely they could pay a team of flat earthers to sail to the edge and get proof, right?

:patrice:

You got an answer for that one?

Or how satellites are launched into space and go around the planet?

What about the ISS, which I've seen fly by with my own eyes

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What geometrical principle are you basing this on? This is just false.

The distance between New York and San Francisco is along a certain route is a constant. It does not matter which way you're traveling along that path, the distance is the same.

You can draw a line on a ball and illustrate this fact.
Yeah this is what I mean

You have no idea what you're talking about. Flying west to go from NY to LA will ALWAYS BE THE SHORTER PATH then flying east to go from NY to LA

This is why it's so hard to argue against indoctrinated people. You stand firm in a belief that you don't even fully comprehend smh

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I wonder why there's no rich flat earthers? :patrice:

Because if there was, surely they could pay a team of flat earthers to sail to the edge and get proof, right?

:patrice:

You got an answer for that one?

Or how satellites are launched into space and go around the planet?

What about the ISS, which I've seen fly by with my own eyes
Kyrie Irving and B.O.B. believe the earth is flat...

They're not rich?

Go ahead and post a pic of an actual satellite that isn't a computer image. I'll wait

And no you haven't seen the ISS fly by with your own eyes smh

And what edge are you referring to?

Daps
Yeah this is what I mean

You have no idea what you're talking about. Flying west to go from NY to LA will ALWAYS BE THE SHORTER PATH then flying east to go from NY to LA

This is why it's so hard to argue against indoctrinated people. You stand firm in a belief that you don't even fully comprehend smh

Distance is a constant, bro. The flight times are different but the distance is the same. If you can't understand that, then there's no point talking about more difficult concepts with you.

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Kyrie Irving and B.O.B. believe the earth is flat...

They're not rich?

Go ahead and post a pic of an actual satellite that isn't a computer image. I'll wait

And no you haven't seen the ISS fly by with your own eyes smh

And what edge are you referring to?

So there are rich flat earthers, why wouldn't they fund a search for proof? Oh cause they don't give a fukk about science.

Flat earthers that don't give a fukk about science, color me surprised.

So when the ISS flew over head at night, what was I looking at?

The edge of the earth, stay on topic.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So there are rich flat earthers, why wouldn't they fund a search for proof? Oh cause they don't give a fukk about science.

Flat earthers that don't give a fukk about science, color me surprised.

So when the ISS flew over head at night, what was I looking at?

The edge of the earth, stay on topic.
What kind of research could a rich flat earther fund? You still need government clearance to figure out anything of value when it comes to flat earth

Go ahead and post a pic of the ISS champ

Again, what do you mean by the bold? You seem to be trying to force another strawman argument into this thread

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
What kind of research could a rich flat earther fund? You still need government clearance to figure out anything of value when it comes to flat earth

Go ahead and post a pic of the ISS champ

Again, what do you mean by the bold? You seem to be trying to force another strawman argument into this thread

If the earth is flat, it has an edge right? So record someone going to the areas you need government clearances to get through. You're saying governments all around the world would stop you once you got to the edge? Prove it.

So I saw the ISS fly over but I didn't take a picture. Where is your ISS proof that it's fake?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If the earth is flat, it has an edge right? So record someone going to the areas you need government clearances to get through. You're saying governments all around the world would stop you once you got to the edge? Prove it.

So I saw the ISS fly over but I didn't take a picture. Where is your ISS proof that it's fake?
@the bold: No

I don't need to prove the ISS is fake. You're gonna prove it for me by not being able to produce a real pic of it

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
@the bold: No

I don't need to prove the ISS is fake. You're gonna prove it for me by not being able to produce a real pic of it

So if there's no edge, what is it? Flat would imply there is an edge, are you saying it's not flat?

I saw the ISS with my eyes. What are you saying It is that I saw?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So if there's no edge, what is it? Flat would imply there is an edge, are you saying it's not flat?

I saw the ISS with my eyes. What are you saying It is that I saw?
Flat does not imply there's an edge smh

It's funny how y'all try and be selectively intelligent

The government tells you that space has no edge, but it's inconceivable that there would be a flat earth system that does not have an edge

As I have said before, according to most serious flat earth theory, antarctica is actually an ice wall that acts as the circumferential boundary within which is all that we see

No one knows what's past that landmass because the government heavily monitors all parts of antarctica and most people are not allowed to go there

I don't know what you saw and I really don't care. I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that it wasn't the ISS though

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
So get some people to that ice wall flat earthers!

They would literally become scientific legends! But nobody wants to WASTE that much money to look like an idiot, which is why you all just talk shyt behind a keyboard instead of actually getting proof.

As for the ISS, you can literally watch a live stream and if you are in its path, you can go outside and watch it pass over, which I did, on a clear night. These are facts. I did that.

You aren't providing anything to dispute that. You either don't have any solid verifiable information, or you're a troll.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So get some people to that ice wall flat earthers!

They would literally become scientific legends! But nobody wants to WASTE that much money to look like an idiot, which is why you all just talk shyt behind a keyboard instead of actually getting proof.

As for the ISS, you can literally watch a live stream and if you are in its path, you can go outside and watch it pass over, which I did, on a clear night. These are facts. I did that.

You aren't providing anything to dispute that. You either don't have any solid verifiable information, or you're a troll.
I literally just told you that the various governments of the world all patrol the entrance to anartica on all sides smh

You're going out of your way to be obtuse

Again, I don't know what you think you saw, but it wasn't the ISS

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
I literally just told you that the various governments of the world all patrol the entrance to anartica on all sides smh

You're going out of your way to be obtuse

Again, I don't know what you think you saw, but it wasn't the ISS

So get video evidence of anybody being stopped around the entire circumference of Antarctica. Because nobody is gonna stop anybody from going to Antarctica :mjlol:

You're a troll. :russ:

Me: I saw the ISS in person and online via live stream.

You: no you didn't

Me: Do you have any proof of the contrary?

You: you didn't see it

:troll: