Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ask for someone to provide something other than a computer image on a computer, brehs :idiot:

I might have to home school my daughter.
Oh so photographs are computer images generated on a computer?

Do you even know what a "computer generated image" is??

And you should home school your daughter. She'll start her life out way ahead of you smh

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Oh so photographs are computer images generated on a computer?

Do you even know what a "computer generated image" is??

And you should home school your daughter. She'll start her life out way ahead of you smh

How can someone prove to you that an image is or isn't computer generated? ESPECIALLY if they are sending it to you... via computer? Are you a digital forensics expert?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
How can someone prove to you that an image is or isn't computer generated? ESPECIALLY if they are sending it to you... via computer? Are you a digital forensics expert?
By taking an ACTUAL PHOTO and linking it smh

You know what a PHOTO looks like

According to one of your high priests neil degrasse tyson, the earth itself is NOT a perfect sphere, it's an "obloid sphere", so why is every "image" of the earth a perfect sphere?

Again, a photo image of the earth from space should have millions of stars in the image. It should also show MULTIPLE black dots on the earth from where satellites are orbiting

All I'm seeing are pictures that would be rendered for video games, not real photos of the earth. But even in video games when they show the earth from space they also show STARS

You guys are acting like I'm asking for something impossible. I'm asking for a photo that would make scientific sense and corroborate all the bs they say should be appearing in a space photo smh

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Why do y'all keep saying this??

This such a dumb strawman argument smh. Where have you seen any serious flat earther state that there is an "edge" to the plane we live on??
so if u can sail around the world and not fall off how is it flat :what: how can u sail around the world and get back to your starting point if its flat:gucci:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
so if u can sail around the world and not fall off how is it flat :what: how can u sail around the world and get back to your starting point if its flat:gucci:
The same way you move around a CIRCLE and end up at the same point you started smh

Did you read this thread or did you skim through it??

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
By taking an ACTUAL PHOTO and linking it smh

You know what a PHOTO looks like

According to one of your high priests neil degrasse tyson, the earth itself is NOT a perfect sphere, it's an "obloid sphere", so why is every "image" of the earth a perfect sphere?
It is an obloid sphere; just not a very extreme one. The earth is about 8000 miles in diameter. The difference in height between the poles vs the equator is about 20 miles. To put that in perspective, that's about 1/32" on a 1 foot ruler.

Again, a photo image of the earth from space should have millions of stars in the image. It should also show MULTIPLE black dots on the earth from where satellites are orbiting

Most stars are millions of miles away and are very dim. This is why in cities with a lot of light pollution you can't see stars at all. Plus while there are trillions of stars in space there are only so many within a direction. So no, there won't be millions of stars visible in a photo of the Earth. In order to properly expose the photograph to show the earth all the stars around it will have to be significantly underexposed.

All I'm seeing are pictures that would be rendered for video games, not real photos of the earth. But even in video games when they show the earth from space they also show STARS

You guys are acting like I'm asking for something impossible. I'm asking for a photo that would make scientific sense and corroborate all the bs they say should be appearing in a space photo smh
OK then, I tell you what. You go build a space ship and fly out a couple hundred miles from space, and then take a picture and show us what's really going on. Clearly you have the real scoop. Since you are the one claiming everything out about Earth now is fake, the onus is on you to provide the proof :francis:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I'm trying to figure out what people gain from either or.
People get riled up about this and I can't figure out why.

What do we gain or lose by the shape of the planet ?

It's not like lying about religion which people live by..

This is some useless sh*t that affects no one and yet mofos are passionately arguing about it like "something" is on the line lol.

I want these people to explain it but they cannot

/Thread.

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
main-qimg-16ed0751704c09a3820ae0fbe55d2f57-c

Actual picture of Earth taken by me.

actual live feed of the earth :