Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Basically flat earthers are people who can't grasp the concept of gravity. They think if they're on a sphere and aren't falling off the sides or aren't walking around horizontally then the earth must actually be flat :mjlol:

You can't prove gravity either :mjlol:

And for the record, an apple falling is not proof that there's a force pulling it down.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Believed???? Oh, so they didn't know am I right?

See? You're wrong and instead of acknowledging it you're now moving the goalposts

My rep in real life is on a whole nother level than yours. So keep begging on the net while in real life I keep being blessed. You'll see how far following behind the doctrines of cacs gets you

:sas2:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
It's easy to get on here, fake like you're pro black, and get a lot of daps/reps. It's harder to stand alone with your own opinion.

Go back to your pro flat earth troll game, you're such a shame that it's not even worth neg
Dj6DkRG.png

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Actually, no you should not hover and have your destination come to you. When leaving the ground, you're also being propelled about the same speed at which earth moves. To prove this point, you can have a drone hover in a car and it won't fly to the back. You can also fly a drone on a plane, and it will not fly to the back. The atmosphere within the plane, car, and on earth are still. Also, there's no noticeable change in velocity, that's why you don't feel like you're being "pushed" in any one direction due to the Earth's revolutions and rotation.

And

Cool, so why does smoke rise straight up?

And how come clouds don't move at the same rate of speed as the earth?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Hey flat earthers,

What would it take to make you believers?

You don't believe Nasa you don't believe pictures. So what would it take to make you believers. Serious question
Same questions I can ask you

Can you answer my questions on the previous page?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Basically flat earthers are people who can't grasp the concept of gravity. They think if they're on a sphere and aren't falling off the sides or aren't walking around horizontally then the earth must actually be flat :mjlol:
Cool, so how come there hasn't been a single case/example of a super dense spherical object on earth holding water uniformly along it's surface?

Gravity is a pretty convoluted theory when you think about it. One of you should start a thread on it

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I still want a detailed explanation of how it is possible for a lunar eclipse on a flat Earth.
The lunar eclipse is literally the only thing that can't fully be explained in a flat earth model

But it also can't fully be explained in a globe earth model either...

Daps

Look at Tokyo-Newark vs Sydney,Austraila-Santiago,Chile. Look how much further Sydney is from Chile on your flat Earth map than Tokyo is from Newark. It makes no damn sense for those two flight to be so close in terms of flight times (~12h50m vs ~12h20m) if the flat earth pic was true. However, if you look at the globe, the distsances between the two sets of cites are actually comparable.

Furthermore, if you look at the flight route for the Sydney-Santiago flight you'll see that it doesn't even take the most direct route on your flat earth map (which would bring you closer to Mexico)

IMG_5215.png

So if your flat earth map was true, the Sydney-Santiago flight would have you traveling a SIGNIFICANTLY longer distance than the Tokyo-Newark flight in a shorter amount of time. Makes no sense.