Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Post the math for how much shorter you think the flight should be.

I did post the proof. These flights are happening every day and their routes make no sense on any flat earth map you could produce, but they make perfect sense on a globe.
I'll post it when I get home, but no math is needed to comprehend that the time differences are the opposite of what they should be. I walked you through that pretty thoroughly

The flights you posted, how do they prove a globe earth?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Because those flight paths/times don't make sense on any flat earth map.

Post a flat earth map you believe to be accurate and I'll go through an example.
Here

Flat_earth.png

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Let me get this straight, you accuse us of using CGI pictures and present DRAWINGS as evidence?????
:laff::laff::laff:

The discrepancy is coming from you attempting to pass off computer generated images as real life photos

I didn't realize that ancient civilizations had access to modern day photography...

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The discrepancy is coming from you attempting to pass off computer generated images as real life photos

I didn't realize that ancient civilizations had access to modern day photography...
They don't, which is why had theories that were later disproved by photography. Why haven't we seen any pictures of this flat earth??? :jbhmm:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
General question for the brilliant minds in here That Won't even entertain the thought of challenging the belief system programmed into them:

Since the earth is supposedly spinning at however many thousands of miles an hour, shouldn't a person be able to just hover in a helicopter in one location and have their destination come to them??

Or better yet, shouldn't flights in One direction around the globe be faster than flights in the opposite direction? I mean since you're flying with the rotation one way and against it the opposite way?

Can anyone please answer these for me cuz I have more

Actually, no you should not hover and have your destination come to you. When leaving the ground, you're also being propelled about the same speed at which earth moves. To prove this point, you can have a drone hover in a car and it won't fly to the back. You can also fly a drone on a plane, and it will not fly to the back. The atmosphere within the plane, car, and on earth are still. Also, there's no noticeable change in velocity, that's why you don't feel like you're being "pushed" in any one direction due to the Earth's revolutions and rotation.

And

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

It literally comes down to the idea that gravity doesn't exist, but we know it does.

Last edited:

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
Hey flat earthers,

What would it take to make you believers?

You don't believe Nasa you don't believe pictures. So what would it take to make you believers. Serious question

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Basically flat earthers are people who can't grasp the concept of gravity. They think if they're on a sphere and aren't falling off the sides or aren't walking around horizontally then the earth must actually be flat :mjlol:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Basically flat earthers are people who can't grasp the concept of gravity. They think if they're on a sphere and aren't falling off the sides or aren't walking around horizontally then the earth must actually be flat :mjlol:

But they haven't been able to reach the glass dome either.

The glass dome would be at it's lowest near the edges of earth. You'd think that theyd reach it by now.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Let me get this straight, you accuse us of using CGI pictures and present DRAWINGS as evidence?????
:laff::laff::laff:

Evidence of what the Egyptians believed? Yes.

Your emotional responses as usual, blind you from any sort of comprehension