When Jesse coming back :mjgrin:

b7f06cf3ea9dc6d4744f8c1428bd30fe.jpg
Did her CBS show get renewed?

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
@LuckyLibra619 stop watching breh shyt was a waste of time outside of the eye candy lol
I finished watching the season a few days ago. I thought it started slow but finished off pretty strong :ehh:

First off Jessica Parker Kennedy is sexy AF and I thought her acting was great all season. Even tho I didn't like how she kept blaming Iris for things her future self did I still felt her pain all through the season.

My biggest issue is Barry and Iris being cool with Nora just chillin with them for that long. Like I understand Nora never got to know her pops and all but it didn't occur to her that she was seriously fukking up the timeline by staying for that long? And this all happened after that entire "Flashpoint" Debacle too :mindblown:

That one episode where she deadass went back in time like 52 times had your boy confused. Them Time Wraiths must've been on vacation or something this entire season :dead:

You would think after like the 2nd or 3rd time Nora went back in time the time Wraiths would show up like "Wassup Nora, why you keep altering the timeline?" :demonic:

I thought the OG Cicada and Grace were both some lames. OG Cicada looking constipated AF talm bout "EVERY...META...WILL...DIE" :lolbron:
Like Mofukka you a Meta your damn self, kill yourself then fool :mjlol:
I actually think Arrow vs Cicada would've been far more interesting :yeshrug:

My favorite scene this season was Nora using the Negative Speed Force. "You are part of something different now...part of the Negative force...":wow: Fantastic Scene

Reverse Flash is a genius and that "Time to Repent" scene was dope :banderas:

I hope we get to see Godspeed again at some point next season. Random but I miss Wally and Jesse Quick. I heard Carlos Valdes (Cisco) is leaving the show, hope that's not true :mjcry:
I liked the season overall :manny:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
That one episode where she deadass went back in time like 52 times had your boy confused. Them Time Wraiths must've been on vacation or something this entire season :dead:

I had the same problem until I found out that she has a Time Regression power unique to her. It's how she was able to stop time and reverse Barry even though he's a speedster

"Nora is able to reverse time around her while running, remaining completely unaffected."

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well at least Cisqo goof ball self staying. But this do or die season for me. Either its good or this show is going to the bushes.