Flash Season 5 Thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not sure what the point of Cisco removing his powers was if he's staying on the show :mjlol:maybe the actor changed his mind after they already filmed the episode

Anyway though, I'm still in. Hopefully the villains are better this season. Cicada was :yawn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hope it starts off good cause flash been lacking I need that multiverse fukkery early...:mjgrin:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just finished the season. Best one since season 2:whew:
- wish they had a different actor for cicada. Cuz i like the character’s powers, but the actor was :camby:
- reverse flash is the definition of 10stepsahead:whew:
- messed around and killed flash’s mom and daughter :mjcry:
- flash gotta let go of that no killing rule for him:birdman:
- i dont get how nora kept rf in the loop after she found out he killed her grandma:patrice:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I'm not sure what the point of Cisco removing his powers was if he's staying on the show :mjlol:maybe the actor changed his mind after they already filmed the episode

Anyway though, I'm still in. Hopefully the villains are better this season. Cicada was :yawn:
it will somehow play into the season storyline

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Watched this season over again and it wasn't as bad as I remembered. I would put it after season 1 and 2.

I guess I liked it cuz Nora was eye candy and a lot of the female guests were bad AF too.

Season 4 is by far the worst season to date.