Flash Season 5 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I still can't get over how after all that time they spent swearing off time travel, they decided to completely throw the timeline in the bushes so Barry and Nora could hang out. :mjlol:

Nora: Sorry, I'm stuck and can't go back to my own time. :mjpls:
Team Flash: shyt, we need to figure out a way to send her back before the timeline gets messed up. What if she erases herself from existence? :damn:
Nora: Okay, I admit, I'm not really stuck, I just don't want to go back. :skip:
Team Flash: Oh, well in that case I guess you can stay. :yeshrug:
Nora: Also, Barry disappears in 2024 so maybe we can prevent that. :patrice:
Team Flash: :manny:

Dibny: :dwillhuh:So, wait, for some reason you didn't want to go back in time to save me when you thought I was dead? :dahell::ufdup::camby:

:troll: Nah, I'm just messing with you, I'm totally OK with that!:manny:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Good start to the season. Nora is :noah: and Iris looked great this episode too. Barry and Nora are going to be hanging out all the time and Iris will be jealous as hell. Don't know anything about the villain at the end so I'll look him up.

I just hope this season doesn't drag on like all the others do. They need storyline arcs that cover a few episodes to break the season up.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Good start to the season. Nora is :noah: and Iris looked great this episode too. Barry and Nora are going to be hanging out all the time and Iris will be jealous as hell. Don't know anything about the villain at the end so I'll look him up.

I just hope this season doesn't drag on like all the others do. They need storyline arcs that cover a few episodes to break the season up.

Nora also got some kind of beef with Iris... from their relationship in the future :jbhmm:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nora also got some kind of beef with Iris... from their relationship in the future :jbhmm:

My guess is that Iris forbade Nora from being a superhero, because she didn't want what happened to Barry (ie. stuck in the speed force or whatever) to happen to Nora.

Obviously she did anyway, which is probably why they're beefing.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The suit in the ring though. :ohhh:

FINALLY:blessed:The suit kinda looks like the one from the 90's show :leon:

It's crazy how much younger Jessica Parker Kennedy looks in this, than she did as Max in Black Sails.:why:

They packed a lot into this episode - I just hope they pace the rest of the season well.:ehh:
Wait this the same bih:gucci:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
whole ep all i could do was :noah: at jessica parker kennedy, damn shame she dont date no niccas tho :wow:

ep as a whole was solid tho. I hope they go in depth with nora and iris relationship because she seemed rather distant. U would think the bond between them would be super strong since she raised her as a single mother. Im guessing iris became super depressed or kept looking for barry and wasnt the best mom because of it.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Got around to watching it a few nights ago

Couldn't stop staring at JPK's ass, brehs:mjcry:

Oh yeah, episode was pretty cool too. You sayin' Barry dissappears for 25 years huh:ohhh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
from the crossover ::: why grant and steven wearing the same boots

DpkSLKcUwAAHWas.jpg:orig

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin