Flash Season 5 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This episode was a vast improvement from the horrible bullshyt that made up last season. Hopefully they keep it going and don't fukk it up.

All through the episode I just kept thinking about how Jessica Parker Kennedy is 34 while Grant Gustin and Candice Patton are 28 and 30.
JPK looks like she can still get away with playing a high school student.

It does make sense that the character is older than college age, because she's from 25+ years after Flash disappeared. So she's supposed to be maybe 29.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nora's adorably childhlike:duck: JPK is legally fine, tho:steviej: Barry got a headstart with his kid:hubie:, unlike Iris slower approach:usure: Russell Wally Wilson:jawalrus: Digby think he's Prof. Stine:hhh: 'Dayum Gina':mjlol: Flash ring/new suit:whoo: Triple Speedsters tagteam:lupe: Phase a boeing right thru the building:lawd: And, Joe:snooze: heart-to-heart makes the cypher complete:obama: Season's villain got Bane voice:ld:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Great first episode of Flash and Black Lightning IMO.

The dynamic for this season of the flash seems interesting and I think this could be the best season of the show since the first two.

Hopefully it has the same type of come back feel that Arrow's 5th season had.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I still can't get over how after all that time they spent swearing off time travel, they decided to completely throw the timeline in the bushes so Barry and Nora could hang out. :mjlol:

Nora: Sorry, I'm stuck and can't go back to my own time. :mjpls:
Team Flash: shyt, we need to figure out a way to send her back before the timeline gets messed up. What if she erases herself from existence? :damn:
Nora: Okay, I admit, I'm not really stuck, I just don't want to go back. :skip:
Team Flash: Oh, well in that case I guess you can stay. :yeshrug:
Nora: Also, Barry disappears in 2024 so maybe we can prevent that. :patrice:
Team Flash: :manny: