Flash Season 5 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought it was a pretty good premiere episode :ehh:

Nora brought a good amount of eagerness and spark to the series. Just like her dad with the reason for coming back too, learn about your dad from a history museum brehs :mjcry:.

So Team Flash had a lounge area they didn't know about :dwillhuh:. You would think they know every inch of that place the amount of time they spend there :skip:

Didn't know Flash could phase planes through buildings :leon:

Coffee costing $45 bucks in the future :bryan:
Setting up some meta-hating villain at the end :patrice:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They name dropped Icicle ... hopefully he's Caitlyn's pops..

think I know why NORA mad at iris..

Nora was about 2-3 when Flash vanished.. Iris played the single mom role.. talking about Barry .. never the flash .... she get's older develops speed.. talks to iris.. iris explains she's the flashes daughter... she's mad cause iris kept this secret.. Iris cant help her.. Nora studies at the museum and learns all she can ... and vows to travel in time to meet her dad...

by the end of the season she gonna like Iris again

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The suit in the ring though. :ohhh:

FINALLY:blessed:The suit kinda looks like the one from the 90's show :leon:

It's crazy how much younger Jessica Parker Kennedy looks in this, than she did as Max in Black Sails.:why:

They packed a lot into this episode - I just hope they pace the rest of the season well.:ehh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They name dropped Icicle ... hopefully he's Caitlyn's pops..

think I know why NORA mad at iris..

Nora was about 2-3 when Flash vanished.. Iris played the single mom role.. talking about Barry .. never the flash .... she get's older develops speed.. talks to iris.. iris explains she's the flashes daughter... she's mad cause iris kept this secret.. Iris cant help her.. Nora studies at the museum and learns all she can ... and vows to travel in time to meet her dad...
Or she just mentally checks out and becomes one of those white wine at dinner every day moms :russ:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
tumblr_messaging_pc926ftkIv1qlsun4_1280.jpg

CW got the finest women :noah:

yeah!!! Is that Candice?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This episode was a vast improvement from the horrible bullshyt that made up last season. Hopefully they keep it going and don't fukk it up.

All through the episode I just kept thinking about how Jessica Parker Kennedy is 34 while Grant Gustin and Candice Patton are 28 and 30.
JPK looks like she can still get away with playing a high school student.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
This episode was a vast improvement from the horrible bullshyt that made up last season. Hopefully they keep it going and don't fukk it up.

All through the episode I just kept thinking about how Jessica Parker Kennedy is 34 while Grant Gustin and Candice Patton are 28 and 30.
JPK looks like she can still get away with playing a high school student.
You and me both, breh :mindblown: