Flash Season 5 Thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Also, is it just me or are they not even pretending to care about the timeline?
After Flashpoint you would expect Barry to be completely against Nora repeating his mistake, but he's completely fine with her coming back in time and trying to stop him from dying. :mindblown:

Jay Garrick needs to come out of retirement just to smack Barry.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
After Flashpoint you would expect Barry to be completely against Nora repeating his mistake, but he's completely fine with her coming back in time and trying to stop him from dying. :mindblown:

It's really disgusting at this point, honestly. Completely out of character for the entire premise of the show. I never really cared about Flash before this show but if I did I'd be even more embarrassed :scust:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Different team or writers and producers...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I tried giving him the benefit of a doubt cause he seems like a cool dude but holy shyt is Chris Klein a terrible actor. That “All metas will die” line was one of the worst deliveries I’ve ever seen from an actor :mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody else think Cicada won't end up being the main villain of the season? At this point we pretty much know everything about him and his powers, so I can't see them fighting this guy for another 15 episodes.

My guess is that he's the "Alchemy" of this season and after the midseason finale the real main villain will be revealed.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Anybody else think Cicada won't end up being the main villain of the season? At this point we pretty much know everything about him and his powers, so I can't see them fighting this guy for another 15 episodes.

My guess is that he's the "Alchemy" of this season and after the midseason finale the real main villain will be revealed.

The real villain is already here, destroying the entire timeline as we know it

Jessica-Parker-Kennedy-Nude.gif

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Cicada isn’t the final villain, just like Diaz won’t be the final villain for Arrow this season.

The popular theory is that Thawne is the one who had a hand in sending Nora back to the past and possibly influenced her before she left.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The actor that plays Wells is a really good actor. I low-key be forgetting it's the same guy playing a different Wells :mjlol:

This show stopped making sense 3 seasons ago, but technically when Barry "died" Nora should've been erased from existence like Reverse Flash did in Season 1 after Eddie died. But whatever .. when you time travel a lot "the rules don't apply" :shaq2: