Flash Season 5 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I hate the TV stereotype of a bad parental figure with an empty fridge with nothing but old takeout food. Nobody can live like that! :mindblown:

I know right :skip:. Giving the poor girl old Chinese food and she didn't even warm it up in the microwave :heh:.

Doctor tried to tell him the cops are on his ass, but he still showing up to the hospital :francis:

Based on Iris' skill at breakfast, I bet she didn't do much of the Thanksgiving food :mjlol:

Always good seeing Spartacus aka Weather Wizard although he didn't do much this episode.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I like nora too... She's STILL a kid mentally even though she's 20 yrs old...I get where she's coming from... she's coming from a future where her father is deified and she had to grow up without him... and meeting him in person it sucks seeing shyt in real time for her I guess...:ld:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So they snatched dude out one cell to put him in another but couldn't snatch shorty up too? :beli:

And no she wouldn't have hit them with lightening cause she ain't even peep them take dude at first

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nora is definitely starting to get kind of whiny, hopefully she didn't travel to the best just to complain about her parents for a whole season.
She's mad that (future) Iris suppressed her powers to protect her and give her a normal life, yet she goes on like three missions with Barry and she's talking about "You need to quit, it's too dangerous :mjcry:".