Flash Season 5 Thread

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Sooo.... is no one going to talk about how Nora stopped time and reversed it while still moving forward to catch Barry in that stadium?
She mentioned in the first ep of the season that was one of her powers, though she said she couldn't do it all the time.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Sooo.... is no one going to talk about how Nora stopped time and reversed it while still moving forward to catch Barry in that stadium?

I actually didn't even know what that was. Good looks.

She mentioned in the first ep of the season that was one of her powers, though she said she couldn't do it all the time.

She did it in the season finale .. its when Barry ran to the satellite then he reversed and then went forward and she was there... We thought he went back in tiime.. but it was NORA

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Good looks. I'll go back and check it out again. I usually catch things like that the first time, but it was more blatant this time for sure.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
They just couldn't help themselves-- Interracial couple Barry and Iris give birth to biracial member of the LBGT community :mjlol:

I swear I saw that and was like oh here we fukking go. This season has been trash so far the show is in a downward spiral with no recovery in sight. I cannot stand this Nora bytch, annoying as fukk and just incompetent even if she has only had her powers for six months.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
CW as a network is somehow gayer than Bravo, which is actually ran by a gay man.

Every cw show I seem to watch has a lesbian or homo
Making it seem like it's so common

Arrow has Curtis
Legends has Sarah lance
Flash biracial daughter
All American dyke from empire
Black lighting the daughter

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
How Black Lightning, Green Arrow AND The Flash all have gay children?! :russ:

These shows not even trying to hide how hard this shyt is being pushed these days :pachaha:

For the Supergirl Series Finale we gonna find out Super Toddler is gonna wanna paint her pink room blue to begin her "transition" :lupe: