Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I know you were gonna hate. :laff:
Horrible show so far I keep rolling my eyes breh .

I know there is a bigger picture so I'm tolerating it .

Show gives me the creeps feel like I gotta wear size 52 jean shorts and xxxl white tee from the gas station :scust:

What min mark does the review start ?

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
" we apologize "

:dahell:

" we apologize "

:dahell:

Gotta be the bigger man huh

:ehh:

Gotta be the bigger man huh

:ehh:

LMAO!!! aye, dogg...i felt like shyt AS SOON as i heard myself going off the next day. plus, after we got our credit, i was able to step back and say "aight, maybe we ain't have to go at people's heads like that, since everyone involved acknowledges that it's out shyt."

i was just mad, dogg. it could have been handled better. i can acknowledge that. so, i did.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
LMAO!!! aye, dogg...i felt like shyt AS SOON as i heard myself going off the next day. plus, after we got our credit, i was able to step back and say "aight, maybe we ain't have to go at people's heads like that, since everyone involved acknowledges that it's out shyt."

i was just mad, dogg. it could have been handled better. i can acknowledge that. so, i did.

It would be nice to have yall as permanent or recurring fixtures on the Thrones reviews though. Or vice versa.

Good marketing/exposure considering all the cats that Rod has networked with over the years.

A couple of cats asked about my demthrones shirt at the theater last night when I went to see Xmen. Hit em with the :youngsabo: and website/podcast address.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
It would be nice to have yall as permanent or recurring fixtures on the Thrones reviews though. Or vice versa.

Good marketing/exposure considering all the cats that Rod has networked with over the years.

A couple of cats asked about my demthrones shirt at the theater last night when I went to see Xmen. Hit em with the :youngsabo: and website/podcast address.
Lol I wore my Dinosaurs joint and people looked at me like I was retarded

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Was it me or were they kind of annoyed and didn't care for many of the jokes Rod was dropping?

:russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Great episode by the ways fellas.

That @NV-ME Steve Harvey story was just :dead:

Steve giving him that "Imma let you slide this time" look had to be
full

And He is def the GOAT Family Feud host.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No

appreciate that, dogg.

rod explicitly gave us an open invite, so we should be on there more. i had a good time, man.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
appreciate that, dogg.

rod explicitly gave us an open invite, so we should be on there more. i had a good time, man.
Karen actually made me laugh when she talked about picking up scrolls and rolling out :pachaha:

After I put my hate away show actually was pretty decent .

Don't get it fukked up doe it was just " mackie decent"

:ufdup: