Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: For you nikkas who be talking shyt about Rod, I just wanna let y'all know Rod just logged into The Coli. I know because he just dapped 1 of my old posts from like 2 years ago in RIP Paul Walker thread.
Who cares breh I'm suppose to be scared of him ?

fukk his bytch ass only reason I even half way rock with him is because of how much promo he does for fiyastarter on his show. If it wasn't for him mentioning these dudes and of course seeing this thread . I may have never tuned in .

Fellas have yall seen a significant rise in downloads over the past year ?

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dead @Walt just casually going along with ol girl sticking it in her ass :pachaha:

It was too late at that point, man. Also, shorty was so bad and so crazy that I felt a mix of "well, if it was ever going to happen, might as well be her" and "this chick might start fighting me if I stop." She was a monster freak, never met one like her before.

That nikka Walt be makin' me feel smarter when he on the show :salute:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish those cats would have me on once a month for like 30 minutes. Because I rarely get the chance to chop it up with regular ass smart and funny black dudes. As I get older that situation becomes rarer and rarer, man. That's why their podcast is my favorite.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:dead: @ the video game controller analogy.

definitely enjoyed the relationship segment. shyt was refreshing. it also got rid of us having to hear that love and hip hop review (the only part i skip, just too long and i dont watch.)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I wish those cats would have me on once a month for like 30 minutes. Because I rarely get the chance to chop it up with regular ass smart and funny black dudes. As I get older that situation becomes rarer and rarer, man. That's why their podcast is my favorite.

@NV-ME @Basaglia @KBadd

Yall gotta make it happen. The streets need more walt-tales !