Congrats on that 2 Hunna !!!

Let-The-Party-Begin.gif

drake-champagne-o.gif

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Great 200ep...My only gripe with Rod is he come on the show as fan instead of a guest.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
200 shows! where has the time gone? i remember the first time i heard "young" every other sentence, sitting there like "which one of these guys name is young? :jbhmm:" now im just a white guy who uses that shyt in my daily vocabulary in new jersey:smugfavre:

y'all are great man, appreciate all the hard work. congrats on 200.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
At least twice this podcast has gotten me some booty.

Bagged a chick at the bowling alley who ran up on me like "yoooooo that's a Nas shirt, omg I love him"

And at a party I said cyse in a football conversation...military chick from the area ears must have perked up...she was on me the rest of the night, asking me how I know about that

:youngsabo:

:salute: to the gawds

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Great 200ep...My only gripe with Rod is he come on the show as fan instead of a guest.
I'm over my beef with rod he's the reason I found my favorite podcast .

Sike I lied fat boy this beef is real :pacspit:

When i see you it's not fade on sight nah imma cross you and all your stretch marks up . You fat belly fakkit imma shake you in your leaning ass shoes .

How do I know your shoes lean oh because your fat !!! Shoes can't support all that weight .

But sincerely thanks :ehh:I love these guys makes my Thursday's better :ahh:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just listened to Ep 200. Genuinely happy for y'all, and rooting for y'all to get a bigger platform. Proud to have been even a small part of some of the eps. Still put people on whenever I can. And with my insane ex girl out of the picture, hope I can contribute to your site in the near future.