Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
@Walt spoke that real on the Sherman shyt. Salutes
Just got to that point in the podcast. Walt was spittin that fiya.

jayz.gif

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
@Walt I understand your frustration about women trying you but that's just the nature of women. Love this quote, which was super similar to Gooch's philopshy:
"A woman falls in love with you for everything that you are. She spends the rest of the relationship trying to change you into everything that you’re not, and when she succeeds she will dump you for the guy who is what you were when she met you. "

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
@Walt I understand your frustration about women trying you but that's just the nature of women. Love this quote, which was super similar to Gooch's philopshy:
"A woman falls in love with you for everything that you are. She spends the rest of the relationship trying to change you into everything that you’re not, and when she succeeds she will dump you for the guy who is what you were when she met you. "

900x900px-LL-62b19251_wee-bey-gif.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: For you nikkas who be talking shyt about Rod, I just wanna let y'all know Rod just logged into The Coli. I know because he just dapped 1 of my old posts from like 2 years ago in RIP Paul Walker thread.