What? :laff:

Stealing mags, sneaking in movies, that's not classy @Basaglia :skip:

s92e0.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@Rekkapryde am I tripping or was the show supper low :dahell:
you're not

Not sure who does the editing between @NV-ME @KBadd @Basaglia but the audio was really low, especially on TKO's mic.

Also you guys get a lot of background noise and hums. Does anyone have Adobe Audition? You can clear out a lot of that on there, and do it relatively fast. (i imagine the files are huge)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
@Rekkapryde am I tripping or was the show super low :dahell:

you're not

Not sure who does the editing between @NV-ME @KBadd @Basaglia but the audio was really low, especially on TKO's mic.

Also you guys get a lot of background noise and hums. Does anyone have Adobe Audition? You can clear out a lot of that on there, and do it relatively fast. (i imagine the files are huge)

Yeah, TKO's volume was ridiculously low this time. shyt had me like
18f0lirmzniwfjpg.jpg
. Had my volume turned up to the max in the car and still could barely hear him.

The background noise is an issue I noticed awhile back. I even offered to fix it for them. :manny: Now I just charge it to being part of the show. I don't mind it much any more but the low volume between TKO and the others should be fixed.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:laff: this nikka @Basaglia sounded like he wanted to jump thru the skype chat and put hands on @KBadd for having the nerve to get that Smooth mag subscription

i used to do what Ba did with Maxim, i put it in the local newspaper, pay 50 cents for the newspaper at checkout, and walk right out