Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:laugh: I knew you would be upset w Rod. It wasn't too bad today...feel like that Power recap was a lil too short.

Him not caring about the coach being racist tho :patrice:
As an Eagles fan I agree with him 1000%

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
the nicca 6'2'' to 6'4'' and he lives in a nearly white town (charlotte), he live around the corner from a Quobos, they only in super white areas of Atlanta, he gonna get picked because he black and he tall, he never said he crossed niccas over, he always says, i come to the court and and shiet happens

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the nicca 6'2'' to 6'4'' and he lives in a nearly white town (charlotte), he live around the corner from a Quobos, they only in super white areas of Atlanta, he gonna get picked because he black and he tall, he never said he crossed niccas over, he always says, i come to the court and and shiet happens

:francis: that's a tank bruh

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I don't hate him I Just think he's corny and sensitive .

Also I don't believe his hooping stories .

I can't believe you crossing nikkas on the court when you look like you eat Cheetos off your stomach :scust:

Ay yo......:deadrose:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I don't hate him I Just think he's corny and sensitive .

Also I don't believe his hooping stories .

I can't believe you crossing nikkas on the court when you look like you eat Cheetos off your stomach :scust:

yoooo!!
anigif_enhanced-buzz-3817-1405615460-25.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:francis: that's a tank bruh

i tired to spell it right, i guess I don't care that much, do they have a "whatever that place is " on the Southside, I know there are three of them in Atl, but I only seen the one on WIndward parkway, either way i aint killing myself over a burrito, just not sexy enough to me

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
:dwillhuh: Can someone explain WTF they mean when be saying "Hands Up Records"?

origin = everyone in entertainment has a "record company/label" ...so why cant we?
hands up records = anything ridiculous that you would throw your hands up to like the skins picking up bob's option, then benching him. sign the gm to hands up records...

but ultimately everyone gets dropped from hands up records because its NOT A REAL COMPANY...just like the ones people act like they own