Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
What he say. I agree with his opinions so far on his show at least.
His whole stance on brothas not supporting sistas in the Rachel Dolezal stuff. I'm like Ba and MBJ. I don't care. It's plenty of issues where they catch shyt on that I vehemently stand up for them and beside them. This ain't the one. In one breath, he's dissing idiots on Twitter and saying they're making all BM look bad (like what they say or do has any repercussions on what people will perceive me as) then whining about these black intellectuals who either a) didn't care or b) said that its bigger things to be concerned about. Just sounded like a bunch of bytching about nothing and wanting folks to care as much as he does. Like a psychopathic, habitual liar is comparable to certain incidents BM go thru. It ain't the same, at least from my perspective

Last edited:

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
I understand where Rod is coming from. I really do. But I think *some* women (and a lotta men) on black twitter are expecting way too much from black men on this issue. Men are men are men are men. As women are women. This shyt ain't about the black community, IMO. Generally, men are expected to COMPLY and DEFER to the feelings of a woman in distress. It really is about LISTENING. Understanding? Eh, that'd be nice, but it's unlikely. But you're at least expected to LISTEN. And when it doesn't happen, when a man simply says "Well, I don't understand why you letting the shyt bother you that much," it's fukkin WWIII. Without fail. It took me a while to learn that my opinion don't fukkin matter when a woman is upset about some shyt. But, what I ain't gon do is just agree to keep the peace. That ain't helping anyone. Now, you throw in misguided notions of racial allegiance into basic man/woman, "i'm from mars, yo azz from venus" stuff and the shyt becomes combustable. From my vantage point, that's exactly what happened. Race mutates every fukking thing.

There is no way that nyggas are gonna understand the hurt and betrayal *some* black women feel about Rachel Dolezal. Like I said, I was surprised when it took that turn. It went from comedy to anger real fast. I came back from lunch and it was a clusterfukk. I wish the bytch ass dudes who were just trolling them could be ignored, but that seems to be impossible. And then there were nyggas who were actual followers of a lot of the black women asking questions and making comments that they thought were benign ("Well, can transracial really be a thing?" "Well, she has done a lot of good in the community." "Shouldn't we be focused on more important things?") and they were meet with allegations of secretly hating black women and being Uncle Toms. Then, these strained hypotheticals and forced parallels were introduced about how black men would get angry about a white man stealing the black aesthetic and replacing us in the community, and when that shyt was met with laughter or "nah" they were even angrier and start calling out nyggas for being "silent." So, when it turned into aaaaalll that shyt, I knew what time it was.

And it's good to remember the internet ain't a true representation of the masses. It's like the same 150-200 nyggas on black twitter saying the same shyt...day after day. I let that shyt roll right on down my timeline. There's no reason to engage with people who are really only talking to each other.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Are we going to get a limited edition "Glenarden Giddy-Up" shirt?

Just kidding @KBadd

Mr. Fibb crept into my favorites territory. Hopefully we can get that and "I Saw Too Much" on a future shirt.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I understand where Rod is coming from. I really do. But I think *some* women (and a lotta men) on black twitter are expecting way too much from black men on this issue. Men are men are men are men. As women are women. This shyt ain't about the black community, IMO. Generally, men are expected to COMPLY and DEFER to the feelings of a woman in distress. It really is about LISTENING. Understanding? Eh, that'd be nice, but it's unlikely. But you're at least expected to LISTEN. And when it doesn't happen, when a man simply says "Well, I don't understand why you letting the shyt bother you that much," it's fukkin WWIII. Without fail. It took me a while to learn that my opinion don't fukkin matter when a woman is upset about some shyt. But, what I ain't gon do is just agree to keep the peace. That ain't helping anyone. Now, you throw in misguided notions of racial allegiance into basic man/woman, "i'm from mars, yo azz from venus" stuff and the shyt becomes combustable. From my vantage point, that's exactly what happened. Race mutates every fukking thing.

There is no way that nyggas are gonna understand the hurt and betrayal *some* black women feel about Rachel Dolezal. Like I said, I was surprised when it took that turn. It went from comedy to anger real fast. I came back from lunch and it was a clusterfukk. I wish the bytch ass dudes who were just trolling them could be ignored, but that seems to be impossible. And then there were nyggas who were actual followers of a lot of the black women asking questions and making comments that they thought were benign ("Well, can transracial really be a thing?" "Well, she has done a lot of good in the community." "Shouldn't we be focused on more important things?") and they were meet with allegations of secretly hating black women and being Uncle Toms. Then, these strained hypotheticals and forced parallels were introduced about how black men would get angry about a white man stealing the black aesthetic and replacing us in the community, and when that shyt was met with laughter or "nah" they were even angrier and start calling out nyggas for being "silent." So, when it turned into aaaaalll that shyt, I knew what time it was.

And it's good to remember the internet ain't a true representation of the masses. It's like the same 150-200 nyggas on black twitter saying the same shyt...day after day. I let that shyt roll right on down my timeline. There's no reason to engage with people who are really only talking to each other.

:wow:

Church.

Trolls gonna troll. And cosign 100% on at least listening to women. When women have their mind set on some shyt, you aint gonna win. Adn that goes for all women.

That whole Rachel Dolezal shyt is complete buffoonery. White people doing fukked up dumb ass shyt. More news at 11. :snooze:

Too much attention whoring on social media sometimes man. I can't deal with that shyt and take it seriously 100% of the time. Too much look at me shyt.

I fukks with yall and Rod heavy, but at the same time I don't agree 100% with everything yall say. No one does that shyt with anyone. If I can fukk with your shyt at least 80% of the time though, you good with me.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You still got me laughing talking about how Rod is hooping at 400 lbs. That nikka needs an NBA contract immediately if true. My nikka aint king Kong Bundy and shyt

Son how the fukk does this nikka hoop like 3 times a week and still has no neck :scust:

The way he talks on his show like he be dogging nikkas too .

I'm like what the fukk you cross nikkas up then go drink some gravy :dahell:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I think rod is a doo doo head but he shines when it comes to talking about shows .

Sports he's terrible and social issues man sometimes I can't take all the feminist talk .

I don't hate he dude just think he's sensitive sometimes and he can't take criticism. I'm talking respectfully criticism too not being rude like I'm doing in this thread :lolbron: