Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
1. Don't know which was one better but damn they were both amazing: Jason Strahan or Phil "The Hitman" Hartman. Statham roundhousing dudes and smiling with a big ass gap would be excellent.

2. That Zach Randolph fall deserves a :flabbynsick:. The nikka rolled onto his side to break the fall. Still ain't worse than Raja Bell.

27fm2.gif

3. Kitten over Phoenix Marie??? Like Mr. Max would say, "Phoenix got them cuts".

Last edited:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Aight y'all, 2 minutes into this shyt and I'm cracking up.....Can't wait to listen to the rest later on today.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
No show :mjcry:

Edit * my feed had to refresh

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
hey, TKO....

25 years ago, the greatest #1 pick of all time, Larry Weaver Jones was drafted by the Atlanta Braves in 1990, came up in 1994, but didn't play due to a tear in his left knee, The "Chip off the old block" had an injury plagued yet Hall of Fame caliber career with a an MVP, Batting Tittle, a World Championship, Eight time All-Star and the most career RBI for a third baseman. He is the only switch hitter in MLB history with both a career batting average of at least .300 and 400 or more home runs. The Highlight of his career was naming his son Shea, after the Queens stadium where he vanquished many foes and send a manager and a general manager to go work for the 4 letter network since they couldn't cut it in baseball.

Today, we salute you, Chipper, was also a local hero who saved the Braves current best player Freddie Freeman from being stranded in a snowstorm that struck the northern rich white aloof Atlanta suburb of Woodstock where they both lived at the time.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
hey, TKO....

25 years ago, the greatest #1 pick of all time, Larry Weaver Jones was drafted by the Atlanta Braves in 1990, came up in 1994, but didn't play due to a tear in his left knee, The "Chip off the old block" had an injury plagued yet Hall of Fame caliber career with a an MVP, Batting Tittle, a World Championship, Eight time All-Star and the most career RBI for a third baseman. He is the only switch hitter in MLB history with both a career batting average of at least .300 and 400 or more home runs. The Highlight of his career was naming his son Shea, after the Queens stadium where he vanquished many foes and send a manager and a general manager to go work for the 4 letter network since they couldn't cut it in baseball.

Today, we salute you, Chipper, was also a local hero who saved the Braves current best player Freddie Freeman from being stranded in a snowstorm that struck the northern rich white aloof Atlanta suburb of Woodstock where they both lived at the time.

why you trollin him..... :skip:

Maybe TKO can get you Super Mets Fan White John's email address and send it to him. :troll:

We need more KKKBadd though.... .:pachaha:

I'm still :dcwtf: at this Goat and Deerman shyt too. But being from Charleston SC, we got our own crazy shyt. It's a black thing man.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
why you trollin him..... :skip:

Maybe TKO can get you Super Mets Fan White John's email address and send it to him. :troll:

We need more KKKBadd though.... .:pachaha:

I'm still :dcwtf: at this Goat and Deerman shyt too. But being from Charleston SC, we got our own crazy shyt. It's a black thing man.

cause he dissed the hawks two weeks in a row, i let it go the first time, second time, i couldn't do it :manny: