Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Son how the fukk does this nikka hoop like 3 times a week and still has no neck :scust:

The way he talks on his show like he be dogging nikkas too .

I'm like what the fukk you cross nikkas up then go drink some gravy :dahell:

:wtfdoc:

I've seen too many big nikkaz (not obese) hoop like beasts so I'm staying out of this, but still:damn:

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
I think rod is a doo doo head but he shines when it comes to talking about shows .

Sports he's terrible and social issues man sometimes I can't take all the feminist talk .

I don't hate he dude just think he's sensitive sometimes and he can't take criticism. I'm talking respectfully criticism too not being rude like I'm doing in this thread :lolbron:
He's a Bomani disciple, so it makes complete sense

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
easy, yall...

i completely see both sides of that conversation. black men have different issues they deal with, but that doesnt mean you have to totally dismiss something black women feel strongly about. the least we can do is listen. as insignificant as this may seem to many of us, we're the same guys that will argue for hours on end and damn near be ready to fight over sports.

#perspective

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The big problem, imo, is that black men think the issues we have are the issues for the black community.

That's not just an internet thing either. You can go back to the Civil Rights movement to see examples of that.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Full disclosure, I haven't read ANY of the above posts..

I just looked for this thread to say:

I'm sitting here listening to Rod talk about Rachel while making the :dahell: face.

I fux with Rod for the most part but I feel like he tends to overexert his self on yall's show. It's like we get it breh, but let the DC nikkas cook and play the sideline when you're on the show. :comeon: At least MBJ will make his comment and then stfu and let the rest of y'all talk. Just my thoughts brehs.

Now I'm bout to scroll up and see who all agrees with me.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
:wtfdoc:

I've seen too many big nikkaz (not obese) hoop like beasts so I'm staying out of this, but still:damn:

Yea, a lot of ballers get out of shape after their playing days...some even obese. Will ball most cats out the gym purely on shooting and post game though.:takedat:

I'm sitting here listening to Rod talk about Rachel while making the :dahell: face.

I fux with Rod for the most part but I feel like he tends to overexert his self on yall's show. It's like we get it breh, but let the DC nikkas cook and play the sideline when you're on the show. :comeon: At least MBJ will make his comment and then stfu and let the rest of y'all talk. Just my thoughts brehs.

:snoop:

I've listened to every Fiyastarter podcast, been rolling with dudes since day 1. I still have the first thirty episodes on my iPod. :takedat:

No lie, the only time I second guess that download is when I see "featuring Rod from the BGWT" or whatever in the Podomatic description.
I'm sure he's a cool cat, I just never understood how he flows into the show. :patrice:

Just my opinion though. :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Full disclosure, I haven't read ANY of the above posts..

I just looked for this thread to say:

Now I'm bout to scroll up and see who all agrees with me.

Finally listened to the ep on my flight back from Belgium.

The Rachel segment was very :dahell:

I thought @Basaglia and @NV-ME nailed it perfectly above.

And these sistas online who let these c00n trolls get to them on the regular just need to block these clowns. I don't believe that black men don't support sistas enough.. Look at the shyt with the teenage sista at the pool in Dallas, even the shyt on this board alone with cats trying to shyt on sistas. I know I stick up for the sistas.

Even personally, there is shyt that my wife gets upset about that I'm like :yeshrug:inside. But like TKO said, you still need to listen because she's frustrated. Conversely, it happens as well. Just me explaining how shyt is for a black male (esp lately) and my wife can't quite understand the totality of it.

Gonna be c00ns and trolls that do shyt for attention man, can't let them frustrate you. And like the brehs said, we just dismiss that clown ass bytch Rachel for what she is. Of course there are gonna be c00ns who cape for her, others deflecting, the white media being sympathetic....that's what these people do. Dissmissing her and not "caring" doesn't mean that we don't support black women. Most brothers just look at her as a joke and kept it moving. I know I did. Can't take that kind of clown shyt seriously man.

But to good shyt,

- The KB fury at the start was good.
- think everyone had good points on the Finals. No problems with Iggy as MVP. Was a lil shocked, but then they showed his numbers on Bron and I was :ehh:
- the whole Bron legacy argument had good points on all sides. Cheese Eyes can do no wrong, so you gotta take that for what it is from his stans.
- Tanks were excellent as usual. Def can't wait for the 2nd round of shirts.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I fux with Rod heavy but when he gets on his black male feminist shyt I just have to tune him out. The whole Rachel Dolzeal issue is some stupid shyt. nikkas wasn't in that big of an uproar when Mindy Kailings brother was talking about how he pretended to be black to get in Med school. I don't see how the offense should be specific to black women. She is a woman who pretended to be black , why shouldn't that piss brothers off as much as sisters. We just don't care. These internet nikkas that constantly keep their computers puting just have to show a certain level of outrage about something at all times.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Finally listened to the ep on my flight back from Belgium.

Gonna be c00ns and trolls that do shyt for attention man, can't let them frustrate you. And like the brehs said, we just dismiss that clown ass bytch Rachel for what she is. Of course there are gonna be c00ns who cape for her, others deflecting, the white media being sympathetic....that's what these people do. Dissmissing her and not "caring" doesn't mean that we don't support black women. Most brothers just look at her as a joke and kept it moving. I know I did. Can't take that kind of clown shyt seriously man.

Thing I didn't get about Rod's argument is he went on about how these black women got trolled into an argument online, then pretty much admitted that most of the black women he knew IRL didn't give a hairy ass shyt about the situation. He went on forever acting like that shyt mattered and then pretty much admitted that it didn't translate into a real life conversation, because no one cared like that. Like (obviously paraphrasing):

"yea, this shyt matter y'all, we not protecting these black women." :dwillhuh:

"These black women were trolled into responding dogg, these ain't shyt nikkas out here trolling them." :ohhh::sadcam::mjcry:

...30 minutes later (literally)... :rudy:

@Basaglia: Yea, dogg, and twitter isn't really representative of black culture like that, so you know.

Rod: "Yea true. For real for real, I don't personally know any black women who really cared...you know, in real life. But you know, I have a problem with these ain't shyt nikkas online." :mindblown:

Also @Basaglia correctly stated that not taking women seriously is a male issue and this dude wouldn't let up on the "NAWWWW, IT'S JUST US."

Meanwhile women all over the world been complaining about not being heard since the first one put foot to ground.

I was more interested in the conversation y'all could've had on Charleston, but hey. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't believe that black men don't support sistas enough.. Look at the shyt with the teenage sista at the pool in Dallas, even the shyt on this board alone with cats trying to shyt on sistas. I know I stick up for the sistas.
we dont, and there is history of this, unless the issues sync with ours as black men.

Thing I didn't get about Rod's argument is he went on about how these black women got trolled into an argument online, then pretty much admitted that most of the black women he knew IRL didn't give a hairy ass shyt about the situation. He went on forever acting like that shyt mattered and then pretty much admitted it translate into a real life conversation, because no one cared like that. Like (obviously paraphrasing):

"yea, this shyt matter y'all, we not protecting these black women." :dwillhuh:

"These black women were trolled into responding dogg, these ain't shyt nikkas out here trolling them." :ohhh::sadcam::mjcry:

...30 minutes later (literally)... :rudy:

@Basaglia: Yea, dogg, and twitter isn't really representative of black culture like that, so you know.

"Yea true. For real for real, I don't personally know any black women who really cared...you know, in real life. But you know, I have a problem with these ain't shyt nikkas online." :mindblown:

Also @Basaglia correctly stated that not taking women seriously is a male issue and this dude wouldn't let up on the "NAWWWW, IT'S JUST US."

Meanwhile women all over the world been complaining about not being heard since the first one put foot to ground.

I was more interested in the conversation y'all could've had on Charleston, but hey. :yeshrug:
this was a valid reason to shyt on Rod's comments. He was forcing, and using this stupid shyt to state why.