Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thing I didn't get about Rod's argument is he went on about how these black women got trolled into an argument online, then pretty much admitted that most of the black women he knew IRL didn't give a hairy ass shyt about the situation. He went on forever acting like that shyt mattered and then pretty much admitted it translate into a real life conversation, because no one cared like that. Like (obviously paraphrasing):

"yea, this shyt matter y'all, we not protecting these black women." :dwillhuh:

"These black women were trolled into responding dogg, these ain't shyt nikkas out here trolling them." :ohhh::sadcam::mjcry:

...30 minutes later (literally)... :rudy:

@Basaglia: Yea, dogg, and twitter isn't really representative of black culture like that, so you know.

"Yea true. For real for real, I don't personally know any black women who really cared...you know, in real life. But you know, I have a problem with these ain't shyt nikkas online." :mindblown:

Also @Basaglia correctly stated that not taking women seriously is a male issue and this dude wouldn't let up on the "NAWWWW, IT'S JUST US."

Meanwhile women all over the world been complaining about not being heard since the first one put foot to ground.

I was more interested in the conversation y'all could've had on Charleston, but hey. :yeshrug:

Cosign 100%

@mastermind You don't think that black men support black women enough? As far as this Rachel nonsense, that's one thing, but overall? I agree with Basa that I think it's probably more of a male issue, not just black men. I'm sure white women feel the same way about white men.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@mastermind You don't think that black men support black women enough? As far as this Rachel nonsense, that's one thing, but overall? I agree with Basa that I think it's probably more of a male issue, not just black men. I'm sure white women feel the same way about white men.
we dont, and have never done so. We believe our issues as black men are the issues for the black community. Its just how we have been.

And yes its a male thing, not just black men. Black men dont realize that they have male privilege in a similar way that white people dont understand their white privilege.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
@NV-ME

First time I saw this joint, I was on real :lupe: status. Dudes were scopin' out that car, waiting for their time in parking lot like Midget in New Jersey Drive.

One of the GOAT wrestling segments. I didn't really grow up on dude, was a little early for me, but listening to his promos and interviews hipped me to a number of dope wrestlers.

I was always into the showy, cocky dudes like Shawn Michaels, The Rock, The Outsiders, all that, but Dusty mentioned Dynamite Kid in passing once and made me hit that :dahell:. Looked dude up and was :krs:. Been into Dynamite and other technical cats ever since (Steiners, Harts, Angle, Benjamin) ever since.

RIP.

@Basaglia

I feel you on that "DOPE" review. Too much of a fashionable look, like, "yea, we ain't into that nikka shyt." You could make a case for it back before the internet, but it really isn't that hard to find black anime, computer, video game, film, music, and art nerds these days.

If you was a black dude rocking Radiohead and building computers in '97 (I'm just saying), I might give you a pass for being an outsider. I mean, you really had to search some shyt out and probably felt a part of something outside of what most black folks were into at the time.

But shyt, in 2015? My meathead brother just built a goddamn computer...shyt ain't nerdy no more.

Part of a larger conversation, but I definitely feel you on that.

Last edited:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Just listened to last week's episode and had to come in here and dap some people up. I thought I was the only one looking :dahell: at my phone when Rod was talking about Rachel Dolezale. From what I got from listening to him was it was jokes one day, they got trolled, got mad, now they mad that black men and people they actually fukk with ain't as mad as them :mindblown:. I'm just to disconnected from Twitter to even care about silly gender wars that happen on there but people are going to fukk around give themselves ulcers or high blood pressure arguing with people/trolls they don't really know.

Last edited:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
@NV-ME

First time I saw this joint, I was on real :lupe: status. Dudes were scopin' out that car, waiting for their time in parking lot like Midget in New Jersey Drive.

One of the GOAT wrestling segments. I didn't really grow up on dude, was a little early for me, but listening to his promos and interviews hipped me to a number of dope wrestlers.

I was always into the showy, cocky dudes like Shawn Michaels, The Rock, The Outsiders, all that, but Dusty mentioned Dynamite Kid in passing once and made me hit that :dahell:. Looked dude up and was :krs:. Been into Dynamite and other technical cats ever since (Steiners, Harts, Angle, Benjamin) ever since.

RIP.

@Basaglia

I feel you on that "DOPE" review. Too much of a fashionable look, like, "yea, we ain't into that nikka shyt." You could make a case for it back before the internet, but it really isn't that hard to find black anime, computer, video game, film, music, and art nerds these days.

If you was a black dude rocking Radiohead and building computers in '97 (I'm just saying), I might give you a pass for being an outsider. I mean, you really had to search some shyt out and probably felt a part of something outside of what most black folks were into at the time.

But shyt, in 2015? My meathead brother just built a goddamn computer...shyt ain't nerdy no more.

Part of a larger conversation, but I definitely feel you on that.

lmao, thats it! hahahaha. they kicked dusty's ass and i was mad. that beat at the end. *soundcloud's it to lupe*

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
we dont, and have never done so. We believe our issues as black men are the issues for the black community. Its just how we have been.

And yes its a male thing, not just black men. Black men dont realize that they have male privilege in a similar way that white people dont understand their white privilege.
co-sizzle and furthermore we'll find the women that agree w/ us and then when its brought up by other women tell them theyre just in their feelings because half-most women dont even look at it that seriously.

no, really, i just did this shyt this weekend...and dont feel bad about it. the whole time this chick was telling me the rachel shyt was dumb and non-consequential i was thinking of ways to roast the chicks i know that were having fits, last week...all the ones that i dont work w/ of course.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:ehh:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Last week show was A1 !!

Young @Basaglia is an a$$hole :ehh:

nikka said "save it " :mjlol:

nikka so funny and mean :heh:

Yall dynamic is unmatched the perfect blend :salute:

I should have wrote this tank in .

I was listening to Russ parr name game. For yall not from this area it's basically a game where they give you a name and you have to match it with someone else famous .

Example : tony Parker

You would say Nicole ire Parker .

So easy street (DJ) said something like Tammy Newton .

Bish on the radio said John Newton .

Easy like who :what:

Bish said you know the scientist .

nikka easy said you mean isaac Newton :dahell:

:deadrose:

Edit * I tanked it thandi Newton :russ:

@KBadd

Last edited:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Great show fellas...

Co-worker tanked past the deadline, but he was talking about how he "liked one of the guns in the movie Red Planet. You know, the one with Ice Cube." I had the :merchant: and said "You mean Ghost of Mars? :mjlol:"

He just laughed and said "yea, that one"

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
You still got me laughing talking about how Rod is hooping at 400 lbs. That nikka needs an NBA contract immediately if true. My nikka aint king Kong Bundy and shyt

Son how the fukk does this nikka hoop like 3 times a week and still has no neck :scust:

The way he talks on his show like he be dogging nikkas too .

I'm like what the fukk you cross nikkas up then go drink some gravy :dahell:

:lolbron:Everytime Rod talks about Hoopin' on his podcast, this what be crossing my mind.