Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
@KBadd let me clear up the mitchellville and Bowie shyt .

There is no longer a mitchellville its all Bowie now .

So where that food lion and all that is Bowie breh . That shyt changed like 8-10 years ago breh I know cause I live here .

Nah, businesses and pressed ass homeowners be trying to claim Bowie every-fukking-where now. Vista Gardens has been Lanham/Glendale forever but now you have businesses over there claiming it's Bowie ... man, GTFOH. I know people who live behind Flowers claiming they live in Bowie. People who have been claiming Upper Marlboro since the 80's now talking about they live in Bowie.

Bowie ain't changed. nikkas have.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Nah, businesses and pressed ass homeowners be trying to claim Bowie every-fukking-where now. Vista Gardens has been Lanham/Glendale forever but now you have businesses over there claiming it's Bowie ... man, GTFOH. I know people who live behind Flowers claiming they live in Bowie. People who have been claiming Upper Marlboro since the 80's now talking about they live in Bowie.

This nikka :russ:

There was actually a re zoning breh lol.

Where I live is Bowie son seriously .

My license says Bowie breh lol .

vista gardens ain't no damm Bowie that's lanham .

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No

i'm confused as shyt.

dogg, its like all these white people on my block cysed because "we on capitol hill." nikka, i still have that lil pause whenever somebody say it, because this shyt was not capitol hill when i was coming up.

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
This nikka :russ:

There was actually a re zoning breh lol.

Where I live is Bowie son seriously .

My license says Bowie breh lol .

vista gardens ain't no damm Bowie that's lanham .

I'll take your word for it that there was an actual re-zoning but people and businesses especially are pressed to be in Bowie.

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
i'm confused as shyt.

dogg, its like all these white people on my block cysed because "we on capitol hill." nikka, i still have that lil pause whenever somebody say it, because this shyt was not capitol hill when i was coming up.

Man, that ain't no damn Capitol Hill.

People pressed to claim neighborhoods. That's all.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Man, that ain't no damn Capitol Hill.

People pressed to claim neighborhoods. That's all.

that's what i be wanting to tell them, but i just play along and be eating up they cheese and dips and drinking them wonderful beers.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Bowie sounds like Atlanta's Edgewood, its eating Reynoldstown as we speak, won't be long before it swallows Old Fourth Ward where King grew up